New IG Catwalkney

Guest Nick Jonas

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha no overreaction here :) Just making a light joke sis. :cutesybrit:

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Do not overreact, it's just an Instagram short clip made just for fun. If I were a singer and I posted this 10 sec vids I wouldnt use my own music either if theres other music I like too. :brityes:

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Do not overreact, it's just an Instagram short clip made just for fun. If I were a singer and I posted this 10 sec vids I wouldnt use my own music either if theres other music I like too. :brityes:

well, then you're going to have top #87 hits and nobody will know your latest albums :brityes:

This may sounds stupid, and by all means you can tell me if I'm ridiculous, but I have a rant. As much as Britney is beautiful in these on-going runway Instagram videos, it's annoying. 

Reason #1: She seems to do this more than actually making appearances at events, such as yesterday's BMA.

Reason #2: And her outfits are HOT in almost every video, and yet we have "those" Piece of Me outfits. Is it me, or am I over-reacting? 

i wouldn't say i'm bothered, but they're cringeworthy.  some of the dresses are cute but she's like speed walking lmao and her makeup and hair look a mess...like wyd? also i hate to be a brat, but shouldn't she be rehearsing/preparing for her tour 

Whores in exhell: I'm so tired of her google pictures, Britney posts something of herself: I'm so annoyed by those videos, you whores are never happy.

She went to the Billboards in 2015 and 2016, she obviously was not going to be there this year, just ignore those videos, she's not going to stop posting them :byebitch:

And of course she's not going to wear any of those on POM, the last time she did it was a mess.

Archived