New IG Catwalkney

Guest Nick Jonas

I love these videos... she looks absolutely GORGEOUS:slayney: never stop posting what you are posting and keep being yourself no matter what anyone says. 

Thats the Britney i love and dont change one bit. :giggleney:  HOW can anyone say she has a booring IG? :byebitch:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that bothered, I guess she's just having fun. But I hope she wears nicer costumes for POM/ day to day  bcus she's clearly proven she gets nice clothes delivered to her. So why not slay 24/7 instead of wearing cheap weird leotards?! I don't get that part! :forkit: 
IF I was Britney and had her kind of success and money, I would definitely doll myself up appropriately for events / media coverage bcus I want to slay and can slay! Also, I think since she's a public figure, she tends to have to put in that kind of time and work into doing that :ponderney: 

No more grammy 2017 mess :byebitch:

7 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Reason #1: She seems to do this more than actually making appearances at events, such as yesterday's BMA.

She appeared at the VMA's two years in a row and finally performed last year, she performed at the BBMA's two years in a row now, so what if she missed this year lol, she appeared at the Grammy's this year. Yeah, you're complaining over nothing.

12 hours ago, RobRocks said:

It's kinda repetitive, not gonna lie, but well. It's Grandmaney *****, using social networks like our moms do.

I wonder what kind of stuff would Primeney post in her Instagram. Like, 2003/2004ney :lollipop:

Probably like really cool dance rehearsal video's, pictures clubbing with her dancers and  some chaotic-type of videos. 

I think Momney is pretty cool, and she genuinely seems to enjoy living this life.

20 hours ago, IndieBritFan said:

This Fanbase:decisions:

This forum is like a troll breeding ground, how long have you been living under that rock?

There are lots of flamebait threads and stupid comments where people tear her  apart with no hesitation, even for the most trivial things regarding her career/live.

You guys complain she never wears these dresses outside of her house, but it could also be she doesn't actually own some of them.  A lot of Instagramers these days will wear post photos of them wearing an outfit, eating a certain meal, etc. promoting other brands to get sponsored.  Maybe the designers are sponsoring her to wear them? :slayney:

Archived