New IG Catwalkney

Guest Nick Jonas

4 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

This may sounds stupid, and by all means you can tell me if I'm ridiculous, but I have a rant. As much as Britney is beautiful in these on-going runway Instagram videos, it's annoying. 

Reason #1: She seems to do this more than actually making appearances at events, such as yesterday's BMA.

Reason #2: And her outfits are HOT in almost every video, and yet we have "those" Piece of Me outfits. Is it me, or am I over-reacting? 

It depends, I get your point, one side of me thinks she should be worrying about other things like shooting music videos or recording music instead of being at home doing catwalks on Instagram. But another side of me thinks she's being normal for the first time in years, she is not a robot dead eye zombie like she was in 2011 anymore and we probably wouldn't be finding out if she didn't show her true self on social media, I'm glad to say she definately runs her own instagram account, and its cool, it has personality and its one of the funniest insta accounts to follow. Its refreshing seeing her as a normal person. 

IMO Britney's personality is back, and she has just gotten better and better each year since 2011 up until 2017, next year she's definately going to slay with whichever project she does. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MM said:

if it makes her feel confident, then go for it, but she doesn't always have to post it on social media bc people in the comments make fun of her. lmao but she probably is bored

Ppl always say she is bored. 

Bored with POM, bored with life, bored with the choreo. 

She is a grown women if that were so she would change stuff up. 

I like these vids but I understand why ppl are annoyed. It's like Britney you are a pop star...we care about the music and what goes with it. If you don't enjoy it anymore than do something else :sassybrit:

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl always say she is bored. 

Bored with POM, bored with life, bored with the choreo. 

She is a grown women if that were so she would change stuff up. 

I like these vids but I understand why ppl are annoyed. It's like Britney you are a pop star...we care about the music and what goes with it. If you don't enjoy it anymore than do something else :sassybrit:

i mean i don't know britney or what she's thinking but i guess she just seems bored? she certainly can change up things (her career, her life) but i don't think she wants to. i only say she's bored so she's doing these videos bc she doesn't really have any major responsibilities bc of the conservatorship. who knows... but this time in her career is very important bc she needs to show people not only she still has it but that she's still a legend. she's 35 and soon will approach her 40s and how she's performing now will not work. she can change the direction her career is going in, but i don't think she cares (which is very sad).

5 minutes ago, MM said:

i mean i don't know britney or what she's thinking but i guess she just seems bored? she certainly can change up things (her career, her life) but i don't think she wants to. i only say she's bored so she's doing these videos bc she doesn't really have any major responsibilities bc of the conservatorship. who knows... but this time in her career is very important bc she needs to show people not only she still has it but that she's still a legend. she's 35 and soon will approach her 40s and how she's performing now will not work. she can change the direction her career is going in, but i don't think she cares (which is very sad).

I've held on to hope since FF that she would wake up and care but it hasn't happened yet. In reality I feel like she is too lazy or privledged to do anything tbh. 

Even teach or something...there seems to be very little drive for anything but her kids and bf. I mean it's good but what happens when her kids grow up and have their own lives. Her bf doesn't work out?? 

Its like she lives out of reality which I understand but still...

1 hour ago, MM said:

i wouldn't say i'm bothered, but they're cringeworthy.  some of the dresses are cute but she's like speed walking lmao and her makeup and hair look a mess...like wyd? also i hate to be a brat, but shouldn't she be rehearsing/preparing for her tour 

Shouldn't you shut the *** up? :gloss:

2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

This may sounds stupid, and by all means you can tell me if I'm ridiculous, but I have a rant. As much as Britney is beautiful in these on-going runway Instagram videos, it's annoying. 

Reason #1: She seems to do this more than actually making appearances at events, such as yesterday's BMA.

Reason #2: And her outfits are HOT in almost every video, and yet we have "those" Piece of Me outfits. Is it me, or am I over-reacting? 

I love these videos actually, she seems to really enjoy making them and she looks like she's genuinely having fun.

Britney doesn't need to go to events if she doesn't want to and she can dress however she wants to, and honestly... It's no surprise she dresses the way she does for POM, most people still see her as a *** symbol and still have that image of **** Britney engraved in their brains. I think she prefers to dress like she does in these videos... But if she were to dress like this for POM, exhale will tear her apart, call her a hasbeen, and old hag that doesn't even dress ****, blah blah blah blah. Exhale is never happy with anyrhing that Britney does or doesnt do.

Some of you are taking this a bit far. All I said was that it was annoying. It's just an opinion. You don't have to agree with it. To me, I don't care. It's not life altering. It's just that she's been doing this a lot, and not doing any promotion for her album. I personally don't understand it, but she can obviously do what she wants. I don't care about her personal life and what she does. It's her life.

Archived