New IG Catwalkney

Guest Nick Jonas

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney, why do you post videos of yourself wearing dresses. yet if we are lucky enough too get a candid shot of you today, you have no taste? Where are you wearing these dresses? Its cute seeing them on IG, however I'd love too see ya out and about looking hot for the world vs. ONLY at home.

2 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Really tho, she looks so good in all them.

Britney, where are the dresses?

:snooptoya:

Think about it. I feel like its just a power trip. Its her way of saying **** you to the paps, and posting stylish **** herself. I understand the paps are annoying and in many ways invasive but it happens to all celebs, comes with the job, and her fans just want too see her looking good. 

5 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Think about it. I feel like its just a power trip. Its her way of saying **** you to the paps, and posting stylish **** herself. I understand the paps are annoying and in many ways invasive but it happens to all celebs, comes with the job, and her fans just want too see her looking good. 

The paps don't even care about her anymore, so this doesn't make sense 

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Literally though. She has all these nice dresses collecting DUST in her closet yet we never see her wearing them? :orangu: That black mini dress from the last video was amazing, why didn't she wear it to the GRAMMY party? Britney wyd. :meltdown: 

I honestly think she has been trying to sabotage her career for years. Only thing that makes sense.

I got downvoted for saying paps don't care about her anymore. I have receipts by no candids anymore. :hahaha:

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I honestly think she has been trying to sabotage her career for years. Only thing that makes sense.

I got downvoted for saying paps don't care about her anymore. I have receipts by no candids anymore. :hahaha:

LOL she has a love / hate relationship with her career for sure. She loves the aspect of recording music and sharing it with her fans but it's clear she's not so keen on promoting or doing anything involving the media.

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

LOL she has a love / hate relationship with her career for sure. She loves the aspect of recording music and sharing it with her fans but it's clear she's not so keen on promoting or doing anything involving the media.

Yeah I agree. 

I mean if she focused strictly on her career I don't think her private life would have been so overexposed.  

Archived