New IG Catwalkney

Guest Nick Jonas

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I'll never forget when she was wearing the tiger striped dress and dropped it during Pretty Girls and flashed her panties and the gay guys gasped like he was going to pass out LOLOL  

Exactly, she was showing everything in that pretty girls break.

Guest Brichney.

That and the cat/dog videos are kind of meh to me. I feel like she's programmed or something, it can't be her. She does and re-does the same poses and laughter.

:yeahsure:  

49 minutes ago, MM said:

i wouldn't say i'm bothered, but they're cringeworthy.  some of the dresses are cute but she's like speed walking lmao and her makeup and hair look a mess...like wyd? also i hate to be a brat, but shouldn't she be rehearsing/preparing for her tour 

This. And again, she looks great. But why is she stomping towards the camera in such a hurry? And that weird neck bend thing reminds me of her random knee bends when she's just standing on stage in vegas. It's kinda trying too hard and weird because her looks are often hit and miss. So are u trying to be a fashion girl now? Are you bored? How are you bored when you could have done promo for your album lmao. It's a lot.

She was probably sent some cute dresses and she wants to try them on and show us in a fun way. What she wrong with that?

also, notice how her boyfriend is a model and she's been going to his sister's modeling shows and now she wants to play model too. Lmao. It's just typical Britney wanting to be like her boyfriend. 

But also she just just feels good in her body and wants to be the little "humble" queen that she is 

17 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

This. And again, she looks great. But why is she stomping towards the camera in such a hurry? And that weird neck bend thing reminds me of her random knee bends when she's just standing on stage in vegas. It's kinda trying too hard and weird because her looks are often hit and miss. So are u trying to be a fashion girl now? Are you bored? How are you bored when you could have done promo for your album lmao. It's a lot.

if it makes her feel confident, then go for it, but she doesn't always have to post it on social media bc people in the comments make fun of her. lmao but she probably is bored

Archived