Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Wearing some ******* leotard 

with basic dance moves 

and make up done by a blind man

stresses me the **** out 

I'm gonna quit stanning before that happens because I don't need that pain in my life 

aarg.gif

I don't know about her make up artist but I'm convinced her meet and greet photographer is. 

1 hour ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

One minute they're all fine and then the next minute they're all bashing Britney and criticizing her. I'm so sick and tired of those types of people and it's no wonder why I don't come on here or post as much anymore.

Don't let some trolls or fake stans to ruin your exhale experience. People will talk, it's up to you if you're gonna read it or not. Personally, when I see many bullshit posts from the same user, I simply skip and don't read posts from that user anymore. Believe me, it works. There's also some people who are objective and really have what to say. We need more people like that on here. I think you are one of them, for sure. Just focus on positivity more than negativity. :) 

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Can't wait for the "I got so wet" water park they'll be installing in Britneyland, I'm being so ungrateful tbh

622508805.gif

An insider confirmed the water used there will actually be the recycled tears of fans' meltdowns over Britney spending her 20th anniversary at BritneyLand!

I'm slayed that my tears will be honored that way!

giphy.gif

I'm sorry but the Residency killed her career. She had 3 top tens in 2011, since then she's had 0. ***** needs to change something fast before she becomes the next Xtincta.

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

If she tours, it'll flop harder than Gaga's tour. So that's not going to happen.

I really don't care, I'll go to Vegas and see the show but only if it gets entirely revamped and it s l a y s from start to finish.

Rot in Vegas the rest of your career, just give me those bops and no basic Dr. Luke ****.

How is Gaga's Tour flopping if the tickets haven't even sold yet?

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot. We have to hate Gaga for no reason.

:byebitch:

ya'll starting to sound like the beehive.

33 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Don't let some trolls or fake stans to ruin your exhale experience. People will talk, it's up to you if you're gonna read it or not. Personally, when I see many bullshit posts from the same user, I simply skip and don't read posts from that user anymore. Believe me, it works. There's also some people who are objective and really have what to say. We need more people like that on here. I think you are one of them, for sure. Just focus on positivity more than negativity. :) 

Thanks for the good advice sis. Sometimes they just get on my nerves but I'll try my best to ignore them :soyeah:

34 minutes ago, KillerKittens said:

I'm sorry but the Residency killed her career. She had 3 top tens in 2011, since then she's had 0. ***** needs to change something fast before she becomes the next Xtincta.

Her career lasted twice as long as Xtina's :staysalty:

But honestly Vegas isn't the thing, its about how her team presents her. Britney has her part too but she promo'd and got a top 20 us hit after 18 years in the industry even with a botched video! She went out and slayed multiple times.  Things need to be refreshed and tightened up badly

KAREN KWAK FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER

3 hours ago, sapiwan said:

"wow it's hot in here! Ok everyone I have an announcement to make!! I will be in Vegas for 10 more years!! I love sushi and the city feels like home. Ok now let's get naughty!!!" *freakshow starts*  :meltdown:

or

"how you doing vegas?! ok so I have an announcement to make!! I will be in Vegas forever!! I love rice and the city feels like home. now let's break the MF ice!!!"

brit-dance.gif

Archived