Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ew...some of the comments here are horrendous right now. While Britney is in the hospital looking after her niece, who very well might be dying right now, you all are going to sit here and criticize her concert schedule? Give the woman a ******* break. Frankly, there are other parts of her life are in more need of attention right now. Her chart performance is the least of her concerns.

12 minutes ago, Zephyr. said:

Ew...some of the comments here are horrendous right now. While Britney is in the hospital looking after her niece, who very well might be dying right now, you all are going to sit here and criticize her concert schedule? Give the woman a ******* break. Frankly, there are other parts of her life are in more need of attention right now. Her chart performance is the least of her concerns.

Calm yourself.   We are all thinking about Maddie.   

I think it would be good if she took a little break, just to prepare a whole new show. Even a new name and everything, and start a new residency with that.

If I was the director I'd cut the following: POM, Everytime, I Love Rock 'N' Roll, Boys, Missy Elliot, Freakshow, Slumber Party, Touch of My Hand and would put instead:

Hold It Against Me, Man on the Moon, Liar, Overprotected, If I'm Dancing, Better/Change Your Mind, My Prerogative, Love Me Down? (don't love it but most fans seems to).

I would put Lucky instead of the Circus interlude too. Of course all of the other songs would get a revamp, and maybe even a different order.

I can only dream :cutesybrit:

Archived