Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

13 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

But womanizer did, so i guess it's balanced

:boredashell:

why can't just become better and better ?:yaknow: I don't get it something like

work ***** rehearsal level

womanizer... only the break dance is good... everything else is hard to watch... so... a proper choreo 

break the ice... original choreo

gimme more... idk the choreo is awkward... so... a proper choreo... maybe vma choreo with primeney 2.0 level

toxic is sad

crazy is horrible

ttwe is horrible

dywco is sad 

make me ... I like it... maybe rehearsal additions 

slumber party is cute

tomh... is sad now

breathe on me... I enjoy

iysa... sad 

circus... sad 

everytime... really?... sad

oops... idk why I enjoy... but is sad

baby... same 17 vocals... sad

idk but she can do much better :BBMAney:

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Amanda1822 said:

If the music and artistic quality is good I don't care about charts it's a pretty trivial thing to care about. I don't doubt her for her next artist projects I love when she's completely hands on, she's incredibly talented and it always works out well when she does it herself. She's created her legacy, she'll always be a legend she can finally have the career she wants without being everyone's  puppet all the time and being on every tabloid. I'm  thankful she still loves doing this and is here for us. If staying in vegas means she still performs and it means that her kids don't always miss their mom then I'm all for it. Can't we be happy that she's doing exactly what she wants? Wtf. 

Preach it sis :gobaby:

I'm sick and tired of people constantly judging the things that Britney clearly wants. It's not anyone else's decision but Britney's. As long as Britney is happy then I'm happy knowing she can be happy doing something she loves. Also with all the stuff going on with Maddie I don't really think it's the time to be starting up useless drama like the OP is doing.

1 hour ago, Zephyr. said:

Ew...some of the comments here are horrendous right now. While Britney is in the hospital looking after her niece, who very well might be dying right now, you all are going to sit here and criticize her concert schedule? Give the woman a ******* break. Frankly, there are other parts of her life are in more need of attention right now. Her chart performance is the least of her concerns.

Some of the people on this forum are so selfish and it just disgusts me. I completely agree with everything you said. People really should have more empathy on here but all some of them ever do is think about petty **** that doesn't even matter. One minute they're all fine and then the next minute they're all bashing Britney and criticizing her. I'm so sick and tired of those types of people and it's no wonder why I don't come on here or post as much anymore.

STOP VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her team doesn't work with residancy, that's the problem. Larry doesn't know how to sale Britney  to the world nowadays.  She could stay there and do a smart promo, but her team is lazy. That's why she needs to stop Vegas. With a tour or something else they will need to promote her albums.

32 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Preach it sis :gobaby:

I'm sick and tired of people constantly judging the things that Britney clearly wants. It's not anyone else's decision but Britney's. As long as Britney is happy then I'm happy knowing she can be happy doing something she loves. Also with all the stuff going on with Maddie I don't really think it's the time to be starting up useless drama like the OP is doing.

Thank you! <3 you 

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

POM 3.0: Remixed, Reimagined, Still in Vegas!

:meltdown:

Interview: And Britney what can you tell us of this revamp of your show?

Britney: Um I just..added my umm, my new song Slumber parteh, it's a lot of fun, it keeps it fresh ya know?

britney-spears-gif-3.gif?w=620&h=371&crop=1

35 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Wearing some ******* leotard 

with basic dance moves 

and make up done by a blind man

stresses me the **** out 

I'm gonna quit stanning before that happens because I don't need that pain in my life 

aarg.gif

You need a breather from exhale bb. 

Archived