Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Let's look on the bright side. Without commercial success hindering her artistic growth like it's been doing since 2008, maybe now Britney will be given the green light to do what she wants in the studio to full extent.

Glory was a step in the right direction...

We could get a new Original Doll, In the Zone, Blackout...

Slay the positivity :queenflopga:

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Let's look on the bright side. Without commercial success hindering her artistic growth like it's been doing since 2008, maybe now Britney will be given the green light to do what she wants in the studio to full extent.

Glory was a step in the right direction...

We could get a new Original Doll, In the Zone, Blackout...

This!

1 hour ago, Thurafatale9 said:

Yeah. Nobody knows that she's still making music because she promoted Vegas instead of Glory. It's sad to see that Scream and Shout is still on iTunes chart of a bunch of the countries around the world but the songs from Glory are nowhere to be seen.

Scream & Shout

Wow Bulgaria 22 that's so weird hahaha I would have never thought a Britney song will be that popular after so long or even in general there :D very happy about that 

First of all I'm sorry for being negative and I know noone here nor Britney cares about me but if POM is extended as it is I'll unstan. Sure I'll keep an eye out to her social media account and at least check out whatever music she puts out in the future out of habit but my days defending her are done.  I did have an amazing time as a Britney fan lots good memories have one of her songs playing in the background and noone can take that away from me not even Britney. But it's hard to give someone your all when you're only getting scraps in return.

8 hours ago, Thurafatale9 said:

Everyone is saying she will still gonna release new music all the time. But she can't do it if there's is no one who will listen if she went into the irrelevant zone by renewing the contract.:meltdown:

Madonna, Celine, Mariah, Janet, etc.

Their chart days are long gone but they still release new music for the fans.

Vegas needs a major redo as does her career. Her team cannot keep her in Vegas and use these same weak marketing tactics. We basically got half a single from Glory. SP didn't get any promotion and peaked at like 11 million AI on the radio. They waited weeks to promote Make Me with a performance that "focused on the music" with bad production, a horrible outfit color, and no mention of the new album and a cancelled video. These mistakes are not acceptable for someone on Britney's level. Other artists her age and older have much better promotion and marketing therefore better sales and reputations. There's a healthy medium between Vegas legacy act and Prime Britney Spears fame. 

you guys need to be realistic, she's not going to tour. at least not right now. if anything, i think she should not renew her contract and take time off to actually get inspired and creative for an album. if she keeps going in the same cycle she's been going in since 2013, her career will stay at a standstill and she could never progress. and if she does extend her contract she has to go big or go home 

Archived