Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

IA (even with Madonna performance I was feeling the same .. yes with ffney) ... Gaga was saved by her music, visually it was like a 2010 concert of her and btw she can't dance ... womanizer breakdown ***** all over it ... btw I like Gaga music so its not a hating comment... :staysalty:

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

god bless america: YES! at a time like this

a million reasons: is another story, but then again i think every superbowl needs their like a prayer, halo, firework moment so i guess it was necessary

Imagine Britney "singing" Everytime or Perfume mid-way through her Halftime set 

:rihclap:

16 minutes ago, GypsyWoman said:

However, artists like Katy and Madonna song live more often than not so people get over it and let them slide when they don't. Britney doesn't ever sing live. Like I said, I don't give a damn if Britney sings live or not, I'm here to be entertained, but I'm just stating what the general public thinks.

As long as Britney gives a great performance ghen thats all that matter

They did not care that much in her prime and they sure as hell do not really care nowadays

Lady Gaga did do good but it wasn't amazing. But once again just like last years halftime show too... and any other basic halftime show.   PROVES Britney can do it.!!!! And so much better.   sure she can't go full out primeney dance level but she moves a lot better and is more herself than she has been in years.  Main things people always look to judge Britney for are...

1. her body

(she looks better than ever so no worries)

2. Alertness and dancing 

(needs to ditch basic POM CHOREO) but she can slay sharp moves still!  Bbmas 2016 says hi

3. Hair, outfit... and MAKEUP

(she needs a better hair stylist,  she's worn some pretty hott outfits for major performances for the most part but basic POM OURFITS ARE NO GO... and MAKEUP Jesus she needs help but has slayed sometimes 

4. Not singing live/autotune 

unfortunately Britney has lip sync for years and is known for it and auto tune for some eras... just need newly prerecorded vocals and some actual live singing.... shes just gonna have to do it  

other than that   She is perfectly capable of killing it    She needs a new album by then though 

:giggleney:

9 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

so the theme of Gaga's performance was being suicidal!

She jumped twice!

The first jump, she failed, she was still alive and did ha medley!

But what happened after the 2nd jump???

Is she alive???rhoakenya1.gif

:orangu: 

13 minutes ago, mauureee said:

the entrance was prerecorded, Britney can do that too

they did a really good job!!:britstare:

2 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Britney would use stuff from POM and that's not any better

I agree that Gaga's performance was kinda underwhelming but she still put a lot of effort on it and it showed on her energy, Britney wouldn't even bother to pre-record vocals 

You say that like its a bad thing concerning if Britney used anything from POM

Remember, most of the public has not seen the show or would care

Only folks like yourself and some others mainly on this board would care and ***** about it

5 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Oh, **** off.  She pre-recorded 30 seconds and then sang completely live while giving her all on the stage.  Britney would never and you know it.

I wasn't talking about the singing just the entrance

But you're right and I'm delusional of course, I'm bitter we didnt have Brit this years :meltdown:

It was really good.. But I miss the Gaga that was less produced in her performances yet still as powerful.. Like, the props are getting out of hand at this point and a lot of them are just a distraction sometimes.. Like the 10 sec disco stick thing, it was just there-point with it-gone.. Would have been cool if it was the original one showing up, just for a small giggle for the fans.. Bad romance rocked hard AF tho! Been a while since I've been excited about that song!

#JusticeForPaparazzi&Lovegame tho

Archived