Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, MAG said:

When my husband and I were watching, and Telephone started, he asked if Britney was going to perform it with her. :wontcry:

I guess I've trained him pretty well simply for the fact he even knew she recorded it, but it then depressed me knowing it wouldn't happen :crying11:

But slay him for paying attention to my obsession even though he could give two ***** :scalped:

GREAT JOB BABY. EDUCATE THEM.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

they deleted our thread :brityeah:

You will love Barcelona, is one of the best city in the world, Paris too! I went to Paris for the Circus Tour (i was 14 or 15 years old back then) and I loved it!

I'm from Milan, in the north of Italy, you have to come to Italy, you have to eat a pizza :hugs:

our thread :giggleney:

Barcelona is full of Gaudi architecture which I adore, and I'm so excited to see. OMG Milan :lustney: I should def go...if you gonna be there, I'll be there and we'll eat a pizza together, saturday night? :saycheese:

1 minute ago, GetBack98 said:

Honestly she has more iconic songs that she should had done,

"God Bless America" ::byebitch:

"Million Reasons" :leaving:  she really thinks that song is a modern classic in the making

Other than that I was surprised by her dancing and singing, I know not everything was live but her energy was great

god bless america: YES! at a time like this

a million reasons: is another story, but then again i think every superbowl needs their like a prayer, halo, firework moment so i guess it was necessary

Just now, naturalplayboy said:

god bless america: YES! at a time like this

a million reasons: is another story, but then again i think every superbowl needs their like a prayer, halo, firework moment so i guess it was necessary

But Halo, Firework and Like a Prayer were not only closers but they had a spark, a climax.

Million Reasons is flat and boring as ****. :orangu: 

Threads like this make Britney stans look like a bunch of jealous c*nts. I wish you people would stop trashing on other artists just to make yourselves feel better because it ain't cute. I think Gaga did amazingly and this is coming from someone that's just a casual fan of Gaga. You guys are just angry Britney couldn't be up there but yall really need to grow up and stop acting so damn childish. Like enough is enough, we know you're angry about the state of Britney's career at the moment but don't take it out on another artist that's actually doing something with their career :staysalty:

Archived