Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

I always feel that too that I can't take her seriously cause I never perceive she is real.

Xtina suffers from the same thing. "Queen of Re-Invention", yeah ok lol look where you are now.

It's good to change... but you need to be able to tie it all together to one person. The personas need to be able to cross into each other seamlessly.

Madonna and Britney are good examples of this.

if she had decided to do something more impactful yall wouldve been on her *** about being too gimmicky for headlines. i think she did something great. the opening video alone was a great message for the nation. also born this way was great.

girl is a great "live" singer since yall want to believe she was lipsyncing. a great vocalist nonetheless.

1 minute ago, grevan said:

Okay fine Gaga sang much of it live, but dont even pretend to give that kind of cred to recent acts. Madonna and Katy lipped most of it. Yonce too... Doing a *good job* at lipping the SB is normal

However, artists like Katy and Madonna song live more often than not so people get over it and let them slide when they don't. Britney doesn't ever sing live. Like I said, I don't give a damn if Britney sings live or not, I'm here to be entertained, but I'm just stating what the general public thinks.

2 minutes ago, GypsyWoman said:

I love Britney, but there's a reason why she hasn't been invited to headline the show while the other big names in pop music have. Britney is a great performer, but while I personally don't care, the fact that she lip syncs is what kills her artistic credibility for the public.

LMAO :moorangu: 

5 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

The performance was a amazing. And the production spectacular. I hope one day Britney can have again a good production in her performances and not more cheap stuff! 

Are you throwing **** on our queen? To defend this crap show? 10 million dollars cost this so basic? BBMA gives this whole face to this:staysalty:

She was way better then KP SB show. So stop with hate. For me the best halftime show is still one from Madonna. Classy and rich. If Brit ever do it she should look up to her. Huge and modern production, with great theme and simple/changeable/ expensive and **** costumes. Everything should scream prestige, classy and money. And obviously she should pre-record vocals and dance her *** of.

She should start the show with sitting on huge throne with huge crown, coming from the top.. Finish the show by somehow disappearing from stage, some magic trick.

And she should have some nice message, like peace in the world ..

Now Larry get your job serious for ones and book our girl for next year.

2 minutes ago, BritneyRihannaBeyonce said:

No they didn't I'm looking st tweets and everything right now

You're probably looking at tweets by other stans and stuff.

Im a big Dave Matthews Band fan and follow a bunch of fans on twitter, which is a better representation of the general public. I haven't seen any negative comments.

9 minutes ago, mauureee said:

the original plan is to go to Barcelona and maybe a day or two in  Paris, and then I'll have no money left tbh :meltdown:

I wish I could visit all of Europe :embarrassney:

Also from which part of Italy are you? 

they deleted our thread :brityeah:

You will love Barcelona, is one of the best city in the world, Paris too! I went to Paris for the Circus Tour (i was 14 or 15 years old back then) and I loved it!

I'm from Milan, in the north of Italy, you have to come to Italy, you have to eat a pizza :hugs:

Just now, AndrejBLV said:

She was way better then KP SB show. So stop with hate. For me the best halftime show is still one from Madonna. Classy and rich. If Brit ever do it she should look up to her. Huge and modern production, with great theme and simple/changeable/ expensive and **** costumes. Everything should scream prestige, classy and money. And obviously she should pre-record vocals and dance her *** of.

She should start the show with sitting on huge throne with huge crown, coming from the top.. Finish the show by somehow disappearing from stage, some magic trick.

And she should have some nice message, like peace in the world ..

Now Larry get your job serious for ones and book our girl for next year.

Agree baby.. and i am not hating. The point is that she hyped so much that it felt so flat... i was like.. is that it?

Tottally forgettable ..i mean .. go to Gagadaily .. they are hating her... her own fans are bashing her.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

Archived