Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

Just now, danny1994 said:

You're probably looking at tweets by other stans and stuff.

Im a big Dave Matthews Band fan and follow a bunch of fans on twitter, which is a better representation of the general public. I haven't seen any negative comments.

It's probably because they don't really follow pop music, so the Gaga they recognize is 2010 at the latest.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's probably because they don't really follow pop music, so the Gaga they recognize is 2010 at the latest.

But they still thought it was a great show regardless. And if they don't follow pop music, then it says something if they're impressed with her show.

2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

ok whether or not the vocals didnt sound live to you, they were believable and at least we know shes can sing live.

Whatever I guess. People always hype up her ability to sing live and perform at the same time... Even Gaga herself is so against lipping even though she obviously does it at least sometimes. 

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Sis I honestly think this would have been the only time where being gimmicky and HERSELF would have been amazing. This is why they put artists on this stage, to be themselves and show why they are there and who they are.

None of that was the Gaga people fell in love with, that was washed down. 

I don't know i honestly was moved by the opening video. Maybe because I've been so down with the administration and what's been going on with the country. I think that she did a really good job trying to show the nation that there's beauty in what she stands for without scaring off those conservative people. I don't know I still think she did great for this stage.

I enjoyed it but it looked like 2008 Gaga was on show...

I felt like she could have done more. Katy and Madonna outdid her in props. Beyoncé outdid her in overall performance. 

She is Lady Gaga, she is supposed to be the queen of TOO MUCH. She didn't live up to that to me. Still a good effort.

When my husband and I were watching, and Telephone started, he asked if Britney was going to perform it with her. :wontcry:

I guess I've trained him pretty well simply for the fact he even knew she recorded it, but it then depressed me knowing it wouldn't happen :crying11:

But slay him for paying attention to my obsession even though he could give two ***** :scalped:

Archived