The M&G Pics...?

germanguy20

ikr? the lighting is so harsh it points out every little imperfection. i just don't know why her and her team don't do something about it. also little things like hair, makeup and not forcing a smile could make a huge difference 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, tsss said:

the biggest problem is her forced smile, I wonder why she agreed to do this again after FF tour :mariahstare:

I think she genuinely wants to connect with her fans and enjoys interacting with them but shes not a people person and I think Felicia really means it when she says Britney is a mirror and will act the way you wil act.  I get that vibe when I go to signings and the person is awkward with me but is totally cool with the person behind me. I got Robert Kirkman to sign my walking dead comic and he was totally awkward with me but was cool with the person behind me. I was mad but then I realized its because I acted very reserved and cool so that I dont look like an idiot but the person behind me gave no ***** and reaped the benefits.

11 hours ago, tsss said:

the fan looks great, Britney would look great too if she didn't have that face expression...if she's so uncomfortable then she should stop doing this but I guess she and her team want them money :nicki2:

Especially her team. I guess she doesn't care about some extra dolls. I mean she earned good money with her perfumes, her vegas residency and more. Who cares about some thousands of dollars when you've got millions ? 

But these pics are a mess ! I really don't know why she feels the use to show all of her teeth to smile. The light as said is awful and Britney could care a bit more about her fashion tl look also better. I mean the fans pay so at least give them a decent photo to show to their friends and to the entire Instagram community ! At this point having a photobooth instead of a "photographer" would be better, funnier and less awkward.

13 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I agree. She's hot as hell on stage but the M&G have become awkward again. The face, smile, clothes... I guess she dislikes to do it most of the time and forces herself to smile but you can tell on the pics she's ill-at-ease and isn't completely natural. Also, they should take a second pic when this happens. If I had a pic with her looking like that, for that price... I would be so mad. They're really unflattering. 

Naaht? It's more like that typical date for the latest show was a bit, not so good perhaps, but just the date before that she looked amazing and seemed to have so much fun based on the posing and stuff. Same goes for the past months M&G - pics I've seen. Super hot and not awkward  at all. 

1 hour ago, The Dream said:

Honestly I love Britney but I think the reason that the pics don't look good is because of the lips injections...

Her smile was always out of the world and her lips were always fine. I think if she stopped doing them, everything would be fine again...

this!

If you compare the first m&gs (don't look the terribl wig, just the face) with the last m&gs you can see that the problem is her smile

TOZ009~5.jpg TOZ002~8.jpg 

TOZ002~26.jpg  TOZ004~18.jpg

14624255_1842415342661607_6086557476973416110237_1290421174334967_99208314410447 14145586_241326546268315_1649825071_n.jp 

Archived