The M&G Pics...?

germanguy20

I just have a question, don't drag me, not trying to be negative 

but.. 

WHAT on earth is going on with these recent M&G pics? She looks mega hot on stage and then it looks like someone takes the pics with an iPhone 3G ? 

can they not hire a professional photographer and buy decent lighting? it looks mega awkward :byebitch:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I agree. She's hot as hell on stage but the M&G have become awkward again. The face, smile, clothes... I guess she dislikes to do it most of the time and forces herself to smile but you can tell on the pics she's ill-at-ease and isn't completely natural. Also, they should take a second pic when this happens. If I had a pic with her looking like that, for that price... I would be so mad. They're really unflattering. 

yeah! a second pic wouldn't really hurt anybody. also if she's so uncomfortable she doesn't have to smile - the best M&G pics are the ones where she's posing or making a funny face :slayney:

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

They really don't care at this point. It's been like that since 2013 and everything is still so bad about the M&G.  But if I was Britney and saw the pics, I would do something because I'd be ashamed

Yeah, same here. I wouldn't want these pics out because it makes it appear as if she's not aging well. Just don't get her team, they're supposed to support her but.. :weirdmeout:

1 minute ago, germanguy20 said:

so true, she's Britney Spears and doesn't have to do anything if she doesn't want to.. just say no 

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

the biggest problem is her forced smile, I wonder why she agreed to do this again after FF tour :mariahstare:

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS IS REAL... :ohnoney::ohnoney:

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=384124&fullsize=1

HAS HER TEAM LOST THEIR MINDS TO ALLOW THIS PICTURE TO BE PRINTED??? SHE'S SO DAMN GORGEOUS, GET  FREAKING BEAUTY LIGHTS, EVERY THIRD CLASS INSTAGRAM HO HAS ONE THESE DAYS. AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CHECK IF BOTH PEOPLE LOOK HUMAN BEFORE SENDING THEM ON THEIR WAY.

26 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

They really don't care at this point. It's been like that since 2013 and everything is still so bad about the M&G.  But if I was Britney and saw the pics, I would do something because I'd be ashamed

I read somewhere that she checks the picture and if she doesn't like it they take another one.

Archived