The M&G Pics...?

germanguy20

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Id be pissed if I paid over a thousand dollars and got a pic like this. What is up with the lighting?? At least the girl who paid looks good.

15876822_133576557146009_121125682416294

I would be so sad.

Maybe she can't pose quickly when she doesn't wear her glasses.It happens to me.It's getting harder and harder to look good because i can't focus on one point without my glasses :embarrassney:

I have hundreds of photos looking at the camera like this and this is the first time i'm thinking maybe she has the same problem.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16.01.2017 at 9:02 PM, germanguy20 said:

I just have a question, don't drag me, not trying to be negative 

but.. 

WHAT on earth is going on with these recent M&G pics? She looks mega hot on stage and then it looks like someone takes the pics with an iPhone 3G ? 

can they not hire a professional photographer and buy decent lighting? it looks mega awkward :byebitch:

You can see on her face soul of bystander with whom Britney is taking picture,

some of them don't like any light. :sippinga:

49 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Well to be fair Britney was never really a "pale" person. She does get lighter like here

Britney+Spears+Leaving+La+Star+Academy+T

but still not pale. Britney is more fair olive skin. She has tan/light brown undertones (tan colored nipples, elbows, knuckles, genitalia etc) whereas pale people have bright pink undertones like Adele, Katy Perry and Amy Lee.

I agree with you that tanning under tanning beds is bad for your skin. I will never understand why Britney doesn't just use tanning sprays since they are better for your skin. Britney could have aged gracefully because she has a small amount of melanin but she loves tanning and that doesn't help with her constant smoking and stress. 

:gloria::gloria::gloria: 

Archived