The M&G Pics...?

germanguy20

23 hours ago, MaPlayz said:

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS IS REAL... :ohnoney::ohnoney:

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=384124&fullsize=1

HAS HER TEAM LOST THEIR MINDS TO ALLOW THIS PICTURE TO BE PRINTED??? SHE'S SO DAMN GORGEOUS, GET  FREAKING BEAUTY LIGHTS, EVERY THIRD CLASS INSTAGRAM HO HAS ONE THESE DAYS. AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CHECK IF BOTH PEOPLE LOOK HUMAN BEFORE SENDING THEM ON THEIR WAY.

that's FAKE. that guy edited it in a cheap *** app that has a "smile lift" option and that exact filter.

I don't remember the app name right now, but you can't seriously think that smile is real.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

why is she tan tho? she's usually pale during this time of year which looks great on her.

does she have a tanning bed at home??  that would be the worst thing ever, her skin is already sun damaged.

She's getting spray tan i think.She posted about it before,how she looked like some character.

She was insanely sun burned when she was in Hawaii tho :weirdmeout:

The lighting,makeup,tan..There are so many reasons and i'm afraid no one is telling her or she's too stubborn and does what she wants all the time.

On 16 January 2017 at 8:47 PM, breaktheiceofmrv said:

She's smiling like she has to show every tooth in her mouth when she's posing.She doesn't have to show every tooth to look happy.

She has the most beautiful smile when she's naturally smiling.

This natural smile is what actually fans asking for :

327df52ca73ccc047242ffa652ad6168.jpg

I don't even want to talk about that toilet lighting :dorkney:

We have good pictures in recent years, why do you have to post an old *** picture from over a decade ago?

5 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

OMG, back in 2013 I was already angry by her "fun stuff"... But now I regret that Britney, is unbelievable. I guess it works this way: when you're a fan of Britney Spears, you'll regret someday what was awful for you. Don't drag me, but she's slowly transforming in a plastic-surgery monster and she's not even in her '40! 

I don't want another drama like the Courtney Cox's one

Courtney-Cox-Plastic-Surgery-pp-3.jpg?re

Well in 2013/2014 we were angry for her "new nose", but her smile was perfect!

Now she has a different nose, lips/smile... that's half face. 

Actually if we cover the mouth area the photos are not bad at all! The problem is not the lighting, the problem is that they ruined her perfect smile... wtf happened with those  joker lines? Is surgery supposed to cause them?

she should sue the person who did that so bad

she still can look hot and beautiful, because she is, but most of the time her smile looks weird. Someone should get fired for that!

5 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

Actually if we cover the mouth area the photos are not bad at all! The problem is not the lighting, the problem is that they ruined her perfect smile... wtf happened with those  joker lines? Is surgery supposed to cause them?

she should sue the person who did that so bad

she still can look hot and beautiful, because she is, but most of the time her smile looks weird. Someone should get fired for that!

There has to be something they can do to make her lips look more normal again, it's the corners of her mouth that are making her look so much older than she should

1 minute ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

There has to be something they can do to make her lips look more normal again, it's the corners of her mouth that are making her look so much older than she should

I suppose someone did that to her, it doesn't seem like normal aging. Let's hope they are going to fix that! Even though the fact that they haven't for all the past three years it is not a good sign

5 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

No there isn't, it's permanent, it's looked like this for the last few years now.

Wow. She looks like she's in her 50's. What does she do before she gets on stage? On stage she looks fine, but these pics are terrible. I don't get why they can hide her lips on stage, but not in pics that people spend a lot of money for. 

14 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

Wow. She looks like she's in her 50's. What does she do before she gets on stage? On stage she looks fine, but these pics are terrible. I don't get why they can hide her lips on stage, but not in pics that people spend a lot of money for. 

I hate to say it but in the professional pictures from whatever date she returned to Vegas recently the mouth area looked kinda weird. It's just that the lighting on stage is darker and easier to hide flaws.  I don't know if it's the work she has had done or if she's just aging strangely. If it's just the way it is and not her fault I would feel awful making comments about it :lostney: Like this one for example looks weird to me >>>

The pop star enjoyed Christmas and New Year's with her new boyfriend

It's definitely lighting and also Britney has some days where she's feeling the meet and greets and some days when she's not. People buying them should always know that it's like a gamble. Unfortunately that's how it is. When I did my meet and greet. I just hoped for the best. I made Britney comfortable. I talked to her like if she was an old friend that I haven't seen in awhile. She was so sweet and she was really in a great mood.

9 minutes ago, mrbritster said:

It's definitely lighting and also Britney has some days where she's feeling the meet and greets and some days when she's not. People buying them should always know that it's like a gamble. Unfortunately that's how it is. When I did my meet and greet. I just hoped for the best. I made Britney comfortable. I talked to her like if she was an old friend that I haven't seen in awhile. She was so sweet and she was really in a great mood.

Your M&G pic always makes me smile. Definitely the best M&G photo ever tbh. :mcry:

On 1/16/2017 at 2:17 PM, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

They really don't care at this point. It's been like that since 2013 and everything is still so bad about the M&G.  But if I was Britney and saw the pics, I would do something because I'd be ashamed

iono........it seemed to me they started looking bad in 2016.

yeah its not brit herself who looks bad but the lighting and camera quality

Archived