The M&G Pics...?

germanguy20

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would literally NEVER give 1500 usd for a M&G with her, its so bad, 90% of them turn out horrible, and its theft tbh, you pay an entire salary just so she could look like a ******* 70 year old anxious grandma, anyone buying m&gs with her is an idiot tbh, if you know they dont care whether it looks good or bad, dont put your money on it

44 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS IS REAL... :ohnoney::ohnoney:

15534645_1756925027959166_7382886294621257728_n.jpg

HAS HER TEAM LOST THEIR MINDS TO ALLOW THIS PICTURE TO BE PRINTED??? SHE'S SO DAMN GORGEOUS, GET  FREAKING BEAUTY LIGHTS, EVERY THIRD CLASS INSTAGRAM HO HAS ONE THESE DAYS. AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CHECK IF BOTH PEOPLE LOOK HUMAN BEFORE SENDING THEM ON THEIR WAY.

that's such a weird pic, she looks like in the HIAM video where her smile is edited :weirdmeout: 

maybe it wasn't after all. :weirdmeout:

42 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That can't be true. 

33 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I don't believe it :pieceofwhat:

29 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

Oh yees...

TOZ002~32.jpg

I read it from a fan article :dontlike: And it was posted here. She said that they had to take two pictures because Britney didn't like the first one. I also remember Britney said ''bring the cute little one''. She (the fan) was wearing Britney's Crazy music video outfit.

I would feel ashamed posting a M&G photo on instagram or something if Britney had that awkward smile/face of hers. 

If people were smart they should ask her to do a funny face, that's what I would do at least. 

Ugh I can't even look at these pics they are so bad! :sobbing: Seriously I'd never pay that amount of money to get an awkward picture and 10 secs with her

They should really do something about the quality for 2 reasons: 1) Fans pay a lot of money for this 2) This pictures go on the internet and are all over Instagram!! Anyone can see them and it's not good for Britney's already damaged image :tiffsniffle: People keep saying she looks old and then this pics come up and no one can deny it :moorangu:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Honestly, if you want your picture to be cute, you gotta go in there and make Britney comfortable with you enough that she agrees to do a funny face or pose... Anything other than standing and smiling.

Honestly for +2K, a decent photo should be made with no effort required from a fan towards the earner of the +2K. 

As long as people still keep buyng this ridiculously overpriced M&G's they won't get better.

Fans shouldn't buy them so they would be faced that there actually IS a problem with this. Britney or no Britney, I'd be pulling out her weaves for having a picture that looks like **** and had a price tag over 2K lmao:byebitch:

13 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

They should really do something about the quality for 2 reasons: 1) Fans pay a lot of money for this 2) This pictures go on the internet and are all over Instagram!! Anyone can see them and it's not good for Britney's already damaged image :tiffsniffle:

The moment fans don't buy those tickets anymore, they will change it, but as long as it keeps getting sold there is no problem or her (team).

20 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Aww, this fan's costume is flawless!

15803613_211999172598576_5188495367456423936_n.jpg

the fan looks great, Britney would look great too if she didn't have that face expression...if she's so uncomfortable then she should stop doing this but I guess she and her team want them money :nicki2:

At first I blamed it solely on lighting and camera but then I was like wait...why do the fans in the photos look pretty normal? :lostney:  I think it's that bad makeup, all one shade of yellow blonde hair and bleached eyebrows...seriously who TF bleaches their eyebrows unless they're going for a strange high fashion look and they're walking a runway? Also she just doesn't look comfortable a lot of the time so I guess the tension causes her to tense her face up and look old and stressed? In the ones where she looks more relaxed she also looks more beautiful.

4 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

Yes, the problem is definitely the light and the quality of the camera because in these M&G's from her December festivals she has a forced smile aswell but she looks a hundred times better!

img_1649.jpg

The lighting really makes a difference.Also her makeup and hair are more professional.And her eyebrows are darker..She really needs to stop bleaching them :giggleney:

Archived