The M&G Pics...?

germanguy20

17 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

this!

If you compare the first m&gs (don't look the terribl wig, just the face) with the last m&gs you can see that the problem is her smile

TOZ009~5.jpg TOZ002~8.jpg 

TOZ002~26.jpg  TOZ004~18.jpg

14624255_1842415342661607_6086557476973416110237_1290421174334967_99208314410447 

:orangu::meltdown:

for ***** sake. i think she did some ****** up type of surgery on her mouth. thats not only injections

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

15876822_133576557146009_1211256824162942976_n.jpg

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****

its beyond me the fact that theres NO ONE in her management team that can prevent this from happening. maybe one person with a brain on her team? does one of them went to marketing or business university? thats unacceptable :meltdown:

Having done 2 m&g last year and the year before I guess I've got an idea of what I'm talking about.

The camera they use has a ridiculously large lense. So when you think you're looking at the lens it's why some pictures probably aren't 100% with the eye focus. Obviously a blinding flash aswell (on top of all the general lighting on you Britney and the backdrop anyway).

Everyone going into the m&gs has the picture on their mind. Of course. Ha! And both times I met Britney I got to dance infront of her and in August last year she was saying she loved my shirt etc. So she definitely is easing up a bit. 

In relation to the picture retaking. The second m&g they made everyone hold off before going back into the theatre before the show to quickly check the pictures to see if any need redone. They made a joke about it...but I think they're checking for the obvious i.e. Hair over the face, blinking etc. They ain't going to be retaking just cause Godney isn't looking a 10/10 otherwise they'd be there all day with everyone demanding those natural smile pictures. So the Awkardney smiles stand. 

The security brief before and all the security watching during the meet and greet itself I suppose is quite awkward for Britney & the fan. But nothing you can really do. Just need to blank them out and speak directly to Britney herself. 

Maybe just be me but the money spent was for the full experience. Getting to cuddle and kiss Britney Spears is a crazy surreal moment on its own. The picture is just for gloating purposes really!? Hahaha! 

I feel I got so lucky with my pictures. However there HAS been so many that haven't and its such a shame. So I know why people would be hesitant.  I'd say to ANYONE... If in doubt about doing the m&g... do it... and if any uncertainty over the picture go for a cuddle and tongue out or grab Fe in. 

She's got into a nice habit last leg of putting her arm around the back of you to cuddle for the picture too so that's good.

I have faith the pictures will pick up again! 

My August one below-

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=294743&fullsize=1

She's become one of those people who looks a lot better in motion than in pics.  I'm the same way. :mhm:

That said, I don't think these M&Gs are that bad.   She's had some really ******* terrible ones - mostly back in 2011-14 (I still have PTSD over FFney's total disinterest & horrible makeup and POMney's clearance-bin wigs) - but the recent ones have been okay.  They just need to do something with the lighting.

35 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Having done 2 m&g last year and the year before I guess I've got an idea of what I'm talking about.

The camera they use has a ridiculously large lense. So when you think you're looking at the lens it's why some pictures probably aren't 100% with the eye focus. Obviously a blinding flash aswell (on top of all the general lighting on you Britney and the backdrop anyway).

Everyone going into the m&gs has the picture on their mind. Of course. Ha! And both times I met Britney I got to dance infront of her and in August last year she was saying she loved my shirt etc. So she definitely is easing up a bit. 

In relation to the picture retaking. The second m&g they made everyone hold off before going back into the theatre before the show to quickly check the pictures to see if any need redone. They made a joke about it...but I think they're checking for the obvious i.e. Hair over the face, blinking etc. They ain't going to be retaking just cause Godney isn't looking a 10/10 otherwise they'd be there all day with everyone demanding those natural smile pictures. So the Awkardney smiles stand. 

The security brief before and all the security watching during the meet and greet itself I suppose is quite awkward for Britney & the fan. But nothing you can really do. Just need to blank them out and speak directly to Britney herself. 

Maybe just be me but the money spent was for the full experience. Getting to cuddle and kiss Britney Spears is a crazy surreal moment on its own. The picture is just for gloating purposes really!? Hahaha! 

I feel I got so lucky with my pictures. However there HAS been so many that haven't and its such a shame. So I know why people would be hesitant.  I'd say to ANYONE... If in doubt about doing the m&g... do it... and if any uncertainty over the picture go for a cuddle and tongue out or grab Fe in. 

She's got into a nice habit last leg of putting her arm around the back of you to cuddle for the picture too so that's good.

I have faith the pictures will pick up again! 

My August one below-

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=294743&fullsize=1

Cool,  sounds like it was a great experience ! 

I can only imagine what an amazing feeling you must get when Britney looks directly at you, talks to you and you can give her a hug. 

1 hour ago, div said:

:orangu::meltdown:

for ***** sake. i think she did some ****** up type of surgery on her mouth. thats not only injections

I think it's botox between the nose and the upper lip, so that she has to pull her mouth in a weird way to smile wide.

Before I didn't care much about the face work but now that I see how it's changed her smile it's freaking me out a little as well. It has literally made her look older.

her team is bunch of useless mother fuckers like **** them. what are they even paid to do? like wtf? even i could do a better job and i don't know **** about the industry but apparentely you don't have to cause if they knew what they were doing britney would still be at the top. Like how dare them dumb ***** destroy britneys carrer like that? wtf? they can't even make sure she looks good on ******* pictures? i'm pissed as **** they're useless, hair, makeup, m&g pics, promotion, everyhting is ****. FIRE THEM BRITNEY THEY ARE USELESS AND ARE DESTROYING YOUR CARRER

1 hour ago, CriminalLegend said:

this!

If you compare the first m&gs (don't look the terribl wig, just the face) with the last m&gs you can see that the problem is her smile

TOZ009~5.jpg TOZ002~8.jpg 

TOZ002~26.jpg  TOZ004~18.jpg

14624255_1842415342661607_6086557476973416110237_1290421174334967_99208314410447 14145586_241326546268315_1649825071_n.jp 

I never comment on her looks but DAMN brit, what the FUQ are you doing to yourself?! Leave your mouth alone and face alone, I just don't understand, it was absolutely fine as it was.

I really fear she is gonna be one of these celebs where she becomes hooked to surgeries to try and repair the damage she has caused! God she looked so cute in those before pics minus the wig!

19 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I agree. She's hot as hell on stage but the M&G have become awkward again. The face, smile, clothes... I guess she dislikes to do it most of the time and forces herself to smile but you can tell on the pics she's ill-at-ease and isn't completely natural. Also, they should take a second pic when this happens. If I had a pic with her looking like that, for that price... I would be so mad. They're really unflattering. 

I don't think she dislikes to do it you gotta remember the fact that Britney is so shy :zoomzoom:

4 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

TOZ004~18.jpg

14624255_1842415342661607_60865574769734

OMG, back in 2013 I was already angry by her "fun stuff"... But now I regret that Britney, is unbelievable. I guess it works this way: when you're a fan of Britney Spears, you'll regret someday what was awful for you. Don't drag me, but she's slowly transforming in a plastic-surgery monster and she's not even in her '40! 

I don't want another drama like the Courtney Cox's one

Courtney-Cox-Plastic-Surgery-pp-3.jpg?re

23 hours ago, MaPlayz said:

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS IS REAL... :ohnoney::ohnoney:

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=384124&fullsize=1

HAS HER TEAM LOST THEIR MINDS TO ALLOW THIS PICTURE TO BE PRINTED??? SHE'S SO DAMN GORGEOUS, GET  FREAKING BEAUTY LIGHTS, EVERY THIRD CLASS INSTAGRAM HO HAS ONE THESE DAYS. AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CHECK IF BOTH PEOPLE LOOK HUMAN BEFORE SENDING THEM ON THEIR WAY.

she looks like she doesn't have a nose on this pic. :ipass:

Archived