Britney Spears And Christina Aguilera Not Teaming Up On A "Do You Wanna Come Over" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Slumber party should have been with madonna and the video too just imagine how iconic.

:foh:

Madonna's vocals would have destroyed the song. Her yoga would have destroyed the dance routine. Her being so try-hard would have ruined the video. She wouldn't have brought new fans to the base. She's the opposite of **** and straight men wouldn't have liked it.

No. Just no.

48 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I don't believe this.  They would not put a song that she already performed as Single #3.  Either this track was simply an Aguilera reject (or she maybe did background vocals on it that we never noticed).... or there's some sort of remix project going on.  Either way, a collab between the 2 would be hot... but let's choose a better song please.  If I'm Dancing, Just Luv Me, or Love Me Down would be iconic like Slaymber Party. :cinderellaney:  But then again, none of the rumours this era have been false so far lol.

No thanks... it's more desperate to put bigger names as a collab, plus they shouldn't outshine her.  Also - she collabe'd with Rihanna on S&M, and that didn't do that well either... so your point is not valid.

S&M remix  was a number one hit though?

14 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Shut up. Both of them needs each other to reincarnate their dead career among the youngster nowadays. I would say it's a smart move for both of them! Eventho we all know Xtina is quite a flop, but at least she's a big name and they has history together.:queenriri: 

no, it's not a smart move for Britney reputation... if this is true, this is clearly RCA desperate to bring Xtina back at the spotlight and selling new albums.

Even tho Britney albums flop, she's a WAY bigger income than Xtina for RCA in terms of publicity, tour, etc. Nobody cares for Xtina anymore.

24 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Shut up. Both of them needs each other to reincarnate their dead career among the youngster nowadays. I would say it's a smart move for both of them! Eventho we all know Xtina is quite a flop, but at least she's a big name and they has history together.:queenriri: 

Brit is not dead baby... she has a sucessful residency, everybody talks about her... but that popularity she cant have anymore because the young generation likes other things... step by step each artist will not have popularity anymore

Guest StrawberryKisses

FAKE written all over it.

Faker than the remix.

Faker than Chrisnay.

Faker than the use who posted the snippet of Victoria Beckham's 'Freedom' and claimed it was Britney.

Move along, don't cause meltdowns Jordan.

If anything it's probably a mistake with Xtina's Come On Over (All I Want Is You)

NNNN that being said...

:meltdown: mashup confirmed.

34 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

This, it could create a big controversy! :queenflopga:

Archived