Britney Spears And Christina Aguilera Not Teaming Up On A "Do You Wanna Come Over" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, jennyj said:

I don't believe this.  They would not put a song that she already performed as Single #3.  Either this track was simply an Aguilera reject (or she maybe did background vocals on it that we never noticed).... or there's some sort of remix project going on.  Either way, a collab between the 2 would be hot... but let's choose a better song please.  If I'm Dancing, Just Luv Me, or Love Me Down would be iconic like Slaymber Party. :cinderellaney:  But then again, none of the rumours this era have been false so far lol.

No thanks... it's more desperate to put bigger names as a collab, plus they shouldn't outshine her.  Also - she collabe'd with Rihanna on S&M, and that didn't do that well either... so your point is not valid.

Didnt do well? :byebitch:

12 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

No offense to xtina but if true why does her team keep pairing her with these C-list celebrities. Iggy, Tinashe now maybe Xtina. She seems desperate. At least get Drake or Rihanna or Bruno or the Weekend. We need a hit. Not another forgotten song. 

they are too expensive.. by now you should know her team :jackk:

I dont want collabs any more but im down for one with Xtina which will be a historr n legendary but damn tho i love the song it needs to be some special catchy song for this epic moment tbh :tifftear: 

i can only wish this to be true :mhm:

plus on the other side we will finally get to hear Xtina on a good decent song after like since Bionic which happened way long ago. Im down for this all the way! :BBMAney:

APRA have sometimes registered songs being performed by artists who don't sing on them for some reason. They registered Britney as a performer on Another Version of the Truth by Nine Inch Nails and All I Want For Christmas Is You but we don't know if she ever recorded her own version. I think the best thing to do is to contact the site??

If this is true, and they are planning on releasing this as a single, i really want DYWCO to be a single. But not like this. I am tired of features now. We've had 3 singles in a row with a featured artist on it. And imo the original version of Slumber Party without Tinashe was better. A Britney and Xtina collab would be cool but for now Britney needs to release a single by herself.

16 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

What is la Bouche? :umwtf:

Well, La Bouche was a German euro-dance duo in the 90s consisting of lead singer Melanie Thornton and rapper Lane McCray, which Melanie Thornton sadly was killed in a plane crash in Switzerland back in Nov. 2001.

Archived