Britney Spears And Christina Aguilera Not Teaming Up On A "Do You Wanna Come Over" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Britney shuts the rumor down.

UPDATE // DECEMBER 21:

If there is indeed a "Do You Wanna Come Over" remix featuring Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears was the last to know.

In a new interview during the Glory singer's trip to Chicago to perform at B96's Jingle Bash, the princess of pop was asked about the rumor.

"Really?! That’s interesting," Britney said. "Well, that’s news to me. But yea. No idea."

2017 = cancelled.

Listen (at the -0:25 mark):

EARLIER // DECEMBER 6:

Pop emergency! Are Britney and Christina finally reuniting?

Britney has teamed up with will.i.am, Iggy Azalea, G-Eazy and Tinashe on songs in recent years, but she might be aligning herself with one of her childhood friends on an upcoming Glory remix(!!!).

According to a screen shot taken on music licensing website APRA (Australasian Performing Right Association), the former Mickey Mouseketeers could be joining forces on a remix of "Do You Wanna Come Over."

The cap lists Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Sandy Chila, Robin Fredriksson and Mattias Larss as the song's co-writers, along with Britney, Xtina and La Bouche as the singers.

TheChristinaVIP points out it was registered today, but it doesn't necessarily mean a collabo.

I'm going to need a minute to wrap my brain around this one.

Could we be getting the pop smash of the century?? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shouldn't have been mainpaged honestly, it's apparent it's an error on the site. Britney has several songs under her name on APRA that she has never recorded. Do you really think Britney would embarass herself like this? Imagine the live performances with Christina wailing her annoying runs with Britney miming next to her... It's not gonna happen :tiffeyeroll:

Archived