Britney Spears And Christina Aguilera Not Teaming Up On A "Do You Wanna Come Over" Remix

Jordan Miller

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

I don't believe this.  They would not put a song that she already performed as Single #3.  Either this track was simply an Aguilera reject (or she maybe did background vocals on it that we never noticed).... or there's some sort of remix project going on.  Either way, a collab between the 2 would be hot... but let's choose a better song please.  If I'm Dancing, Just Luv Me, or Love Me Down would be iconic like Slaymber Party. :cinderellaney:  But then again, none of the rumours this era have been false so far lol.

No thanks... it's more desperate to put bigger names as a collab, plus they shouldn't outshine her.  Also - she collabe'd with Rihanna on S&M, and that didn't do that well either... so your point is not valid.

How it didnt do that well? Rihanna back then was desperate to make all her singles #1 and S&M was stuck at #2 in iTunes (and If im not mistaken, it was also #2 in the hot 100), so she asked her fans who they wanted her to do a remix with and Britney was the chosen one. The remix was released and everybody talked about it. It was everywhere. The remix was #1 and helped Rihanna to get another #1 that she was so much desperate at the time. Rihanna also wanted to shoot a video, but i guess Britney didnt feel like  it back then tho lol she also wanted to perform with Britney at the BBMAs. So yeah, it helped the song to become a bigger hit that already was. But i know this was in 2011 when Britney was slaying with the FF singles.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, jennyj said:

I don't believe this.  They would not put a song that she already performed as Single #3.  Either this track was simply an Aguilera reject (or she maybe did background vocals on it that we never noticed).... or there's some sort of remix project going on.  Either way, a collab between the 2 would be hot... but let's choose a better song please.  If I'm Dancing, Just Luv Me, or Love Me Down would be iconic like Slaymber Party. :cinderellaney:  But then again, none of the rumours this era have been false so far lol.

No thanks... it's more desperate to put bigger names as a collab, plus they shouldn't outshine her.  Also - she collabe'd with Rihanna on S&M, and that didn't do that well either... so your point is not valid.

Except that song went #1. Something Britney can't seem to pull off these days. There's a reason Rihanna keeps calling Drake for a collab. Two big names together makes more sense than two people who can't get a hit trying to make it happen. A big artist will also introduce Britney to their massive fan bases, another factor she doesn't have anymore right now. Britney's a legend, but she'll be forgotten pretty soon if she doesn't get a hit. But you guys keep hoping for these D list celebrities to save her smh 

57 minutes ago, Greek_Fan said:

NO MORE FEATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ******* BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!

She can stands alone and she needs to collab with a-list singers and not celebs like Sabi,G-eazy,Tinashe for God's shake!

Britney fire your team NOW!

You just said no more features though lol

You're really comparing Christina to them? :squintney:

I love Xtina. but does it mean Britney herself can't make good sales for singles. 1st single geasy. 2nd Tinashe.  I don't need another collab. i'my sick of Britneys management decisions. like Britney herself in all her glory can't make real sales. I look back in the past thinking she never needed any company making cool music. but they still treat her like she isn't capable of selling her own music. I am kinda worried for her future music career will end up making duets with young artists 

Archived