Britney Spears And Christina Aguilera Not Teaming Up On A "Do You Wanna Come Over" Remix

Jordan Miller

Christina and Gaga tried to make it with Do what you want some years ago... and it failed, even when they had a real mediatic fight... 

I don´t think this would work unless is very good ejecuted (crazy video, PCA performance and some *** reference); which i dont really think will happen.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But she's always trying to help new talent, so it makes sense

sometimes i think britney is just a really clever woman. i have this suspicion she didnt really forget anything and she's just denying the existence of some things, especially those of 2007.

3 minutes ago, itsjames said:

sometimes i think britney is just a really clever woman. i have this suspicion she didnt really forget anything and she's just denying the existence of some things, especially those of 2007.

I think she's just a little clueless when it comes to dates and stuff. I can remember things that happened when I was 5 years old, or stuff like that, and then people I went to school with tell me things that happened in 2010 or so, and I'm like what? :plzexplain: Or I'm like, "that definitely never happened" and then they show me pictures or conversations, and I don't even recognize myself in those places or saying some things. I think I remember more details about Britney's career than my own life.

Also with Britney during interviews, I think most of the times they take her by surprise with these questions that are so specific, so she just spits whatever that comes to her mind to give a quick answer, without thinking twice, believing no one is gonna notice if she's saying the truth or if she's mistaken.

24 minutes ago, Barajas said:

Christina and Gaga tried to make it with Do what you want some years ago... and it failed, even when they had a real mediatic fight... 

I don´t think this would work unless is very good ejecuted (crazy video, PCA performance and some *** reference); which i dont really think will happen.

was that song even released? even so, it didn't even have a video, plus the song was really boring

DYWCO is a great song, and Christina's screams fit the chorus. :bop:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

was that song even released? even so, it didn't even have a video, plus the song was really boring

DYWCO is a great song, and Christina's screams fit the chorus. :bop:

DWYW was released on Itunes, Vevo and of course its has the live performance on The Voice..

I LIKE THE IDEA OF BRIT AND CHRISTINA but i just think It had to be VERY WELL EXECUTED to not fail... 

26 minutes ago, itsjames said:

Britney is very smart even no one wants to admit it.. britney is a different person when she is not on that stage.. she takes care of her kids, she is a normal person with friends, family, with good days and bad days.. she is just like us, sometimes we don't remember too some dates.. tbh I don't remember what I ate yesterday lol... britney is a very normal person. even ********* (and he is full of himself) have said that britney is very clever...

You guys think that no one loves britney but look what happens in this world.. the people are doing a revolution because beyonce has so many nominations to grammy even the album is kinda flop... everyone is asking where is britney, where is sia ... grammy kisses beyonce's ***

Archived