Britney Spears And Christina Aguilera Not Teaming Up On A "Do You Wanna Come Over" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly like, this idea would be brilliant..... if and only if Slumber Party was a solo single

We can't have another featuring single. It's cheap and desperate 

Is Britney's team that lame that their only marketing tactic is featuring artists? 

Christina or not, they need to be fired ASAP :byebitch:

Omg!!! Remember that psychic duo that was posted in here around the Glory release??? 

They had predicted stuff getting pushed back!! They also said that this was going to be a "collaboration era" & they also said that a big unexpected collaboration would happen & be a pretty big thing.. they said they were possibly seeing "Madonna" however that could easily have been foreseeing Christina !!!

2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

This shouldn't have been mainpaged honestly, it's apparent it's an error on the site. Britney has several songs under her name on APRA that she has never recorded. Do you really think Britney would embarass herself like this? Imagine the live performances with Christina wailing her annoying runs with Britney miming next to her... It's not gonna happen :tiffeyeroll:

Entertainment at its best :giggleney:

I don't believe this.  They would not put a song that she already performed as Single #3.  Either this track was simply an Aguilera reject (or she maybe did background vocals on it that we never noticed).... or there's some sort of remix project going on.  Either way, a collab between the 2 would be hot... but let's choose a better song please.  If I'm Dancing, Just Luv Me, or Love Me Down would be iconic like Slaymber Party. :cinderellaney:  But then again, none of the rumours this era have been false so far lol.

2 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

No offense to xtina but if true why does her team keep pairing her with these C-list celebrities. Iggy, Tinashe now maybe Xtina. She seems desperate. At least get Drake or Rihanna or Bruno or the Weekend. We need a hit. Not another forgotten song. 

No thanks... it's more desperate to put bigger names as a collab, plus they shouldn't outshine her.  Also - she collabe'd with Rihanna on S&M, and that didn't do that well either... so your point is not valid.

Okey... I 50% like this and 50% dont.

This in 2006 or before would have been EPIC. Right now it's perfect but only for the nostalgia.

But She REALLY has to stop with the collaborations, 3 of her last 4 singles were with collabs with flop (I love "Make Me" but I also have to admit that G-Eazy is not that big) I don't include Scream & Shout because it was pretty successful. I'm sick of collabs right now.

If her team is planning another featuring, AT LEAST I want a big artist like Katy Perry, Bruno Mars or one of the famous DJs out there. I'm sorry for all the x-tina's fans here but she's not the star she used to be (And I'm not a hater, I liked all her albums until Back To Basics)

Archived