Britney Spears And Christina Aguilera Not Teaming Up On A "Do You Wanna Come Over" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Could you imagine if Britney, Justin T, and Christina all did a song together? That would literally ****** my ******. :jackk:

That would be epic! They could all have matching dead/morbid/dark Mickey shirts like how she did in IWG 

My friend actually told me last week that Britney should do a song with Mariah and X Tina for the ultimate 90s throwback and I told him that would never happen:plzexplain:

46 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

No offense to xtina but if true why does her team keep pairing her with these C-list celebrities. Iggy, Tinashe now maybe Xtina. She seems desperate. At least get Drake or Rihanna or Bruno or the Weekend. We need a hit. Not another forgotten song. 

At least xtina is a star. Ik she has been flopping solo since 2010, but she was pretty successful before that. She isnt a nobody like these People they keep pairing Britney with tho.

And when Christina is on someones song, the song becomes a hit lol Look at MLJ, FTM, SS, etc

Guest Diamond Horse
50 minutes ago, secret07 said:

Sound false af. shout out to the real La Bouche tho

omg the tambourines so relaxing I needed this thank you

55 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

No offense to xtina but if true why does her team keep pairing her with these C-list celebrities. Iggy, Tinashe now maybe Xtina. She seems desperate. At least get Drake or Rihanna or Bruno or the Weekend. We need a hit. Not another forgotten song. 

Actually going for the big names seems desparate 

OH MY ******* GOD CHRISTINAS VERSE REVEALED

Spoiler

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HEY DIRTY MOTHAFUCKER DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MCDONALDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FIGHTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NO BODDDDDDDDDDDY SHOULD BE aAaAaAaAaLONE IF they dont if they dont have to BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

chrisfailtvf38.gif

Archived