Britney Spears And Christina Aguilera Not Teaming Up On A "Do You Wanna Come Over" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really into collaborations anymore as far as singles, but I think this is a cool idea. It would be a hot song. And the video would be killer, im picturing something like Cant Remember To Forget You or Beautiful Liar. It would give them a big radio boost that they both need, cuz the song is pretty mainstream pop radio friendly already. Totally here for it, they're both amazingly talented and would be great together. Not to mention they've both spoken very highly together. And they're both on RCA so it's very possible. 

LOVE IT! :foh: :BBMAney:

15 minutes ago, -Brit Brit- said:

The song would probably flop for sure. And I kind of don't want her to collab anymore... 

But as a fan of both of them I can't help but feel excited to finally have a Brittina song. Love them both so much :giggleney:

Could you imagine if Britney, Justin T, and Christina all did a song together? That would literally ****** my ******. :jackk:

Archived