Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Scrappy said:

Meh. The song hits so hard, and the choreo just doesn't deliver. It's better than most, but I'm still sitting there waiting for her to bring it... and it just doesn't happen. 

Yes it does. U guys act like her old choreo always hit hard and that work ***** choreo is better than most of her old choreo . There aren't a lot of pop stars who can do that 

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

iconic video, iconic song, iconic choreo - and all of those happened in the BJ era. Unbelievable! :lanacackle:

:mhm: You never know what you got till it's gone
You never know what you got till it's gone
You never, you never, you never, you never
You never know what you got till it's
Gone 

1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

I think we have to accept (and I think most of us already have at this point) that, sure, Britney might perform at these events, but she's not going to be bothered to do anything new, exciting, or unique - She's just going to bring her recycled POM routines. She only puts in the minimum amount of effort necessary and that's it. The BBMAs were cool because it was new, at the time, and it was the first time she had performed like that on an awards show in years. But now, it's boring because it's the same thing over and over and over and over. And her choreo and overall stage presence has definitely improved since 2011, but it's still not good or on par for where it should be. 

So all we can do is accept that this is all we're going to get from Britney, or continue to be delusional and hope for something more. I've just gotten to the point that I'm not expecting anything from her anymore because that's a quick way to get disappointed. 

I agree with you.

I was also thinking that she is receiving much negativity from general public, because she really doesn't do something big. It's sad

Even slumber party was really weak perfo for new single. URGHH

I saw some videos this morning and looooved it! Lucky crowd. So happy she's out there performing and promoting again, we're truly blessed this era. Then I thought I should come see if my fellow exhalers enjoyed it...

EXHELL: I HATE HER HAIR :meltdown: HER OUTFIT SUCKS :meltdown: SHE CANT DANCE ANYMORE :meltdown: OMG SHES LIPSYNCING :meltdown: TINASHA IS A BETTER DANCER :meltdown: SHE SHOULD RETIRE OR WHATEVER :meltdown: EMBARRASSING WAH WAH I WANT THIS AND I WANT THAT :meltdown: 

Sigh. Typical exhell reactions. When are you all going to accept that Britney will never be what YOU want her to be? She's done enough moulding of herself throughout her career to be something everyone else wants. Let her be herself now and be proud of her. 

Archived