Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I have to say I'm pretty upset with this show :lostney:.... I'm really tired of them performing her whole POM show at every performance now.  
It would have been a lot more impactful (and less stressful for her and her dancers), if they just performed Slumber Party and one other song (either Make Me, or a classic, or a Christmas song). This is why the VMAs stood out so much.  She looked great at least. :)

THIS.

24 minutes ago, Jayney said:

This whole problem is caused by 2 things:

1 britney doesn't rehearse

2 such ******* choreographies

It's not because she didn't rehearse... even the dancers were off as well.  It's because they've become so accustomed to performing at the same place, that when they have a different stage with no props, it throws them all off.  It's also because they performed so many songs, instead of focusing on 1 or 2.  Honestly, she shouldn't have to perform the whole POM show outside of her show... they should have just performed 2 songs (Slumber Party + Make Me, or a classic, or a Christmas song).  It puts less stress on her and her dancers and it allows them to focus on 2 choreos and SLAY them hard (just like she used to whenever she performed at televised performances).

1 minute ago, jennyj said:

THIS.

It's not because she didn't rehearse... even the dancers were off as well.  It's because they've become so accustomed to performing at the same place, that when they have a different stage with no props, it throws them all off.  It's also because they're probably bored with the same old choreo.  Honestly, she shouldn't have to perform the whole POM show outside of her show... they should have just performed 2 songs (Slumber Party + Make Me, or a classic, or a Christmas song).  It puts less stress on her and her dancers and it allows them to focus on 2 choreos and SLAY them hard (just like she used to whenever she performed at televised performances).

It's upsetting that even with a tiny stage she still spends 70% of the time skipping around the stage doing armography

She looked gorgeous yes but tbh, she's been looking great for some time now and that cannot be the only thing to hold on to.

I don't wanna be a hater but I didn't like this show.

- She keeps performing songs like Stronger (she keeps doing that awful break which I honestly think she can't do. She's been doing it in vegas for YEARS now and still I can't manage to find a single video where she does it right, because either she skips steps or she doesn't even move the way she is supposed to. That break doesn't flatter her AT ALL) Or Crazy for that matter, where she doesn't even bend or try to keep up with the dancers' energy. I don't know the reasons, really. Maybe she is ******* tired of performing her old songs but if she is gonna add them to the performance, I think she should at least give her best. 

- She is constantly being led by her dancers like she cant walk or move by herself and they hold her or keep lifting her up in the air like its something cool while actually looks tacky and unnecessary.  

- Vegas setlist needs to go ASAP. She is obviously really spoiled (she even admited it in several interviews) She is used to these routines. So are her dancers. She doesn't have to learn new ones so it's easy for her but it takes out all the fresh feeling glory brought to the table. I mean, come on! She even uses an INVISIBLE PROP during do you wanna come over, grabbing something that is not there ONLY to keep vegas coreography. It's nonsense. 

I'm not even gonna go into the lipsync thing but when Tinashe started singing live while I still could hear Britney's studio vocals I felt embarrased. It comes to the point where you can't really ignore this anymore. And I think that's why GP cannot take Britney seriously. 

I'm ready to be bashed and to get all that neg rep but at least I feel I'm being honest to myself and to this fanbase. 

I love Britney but girl needs to step up her game or stay in vegas forever. 

The set wasnt bad and she was clearly tired by Slumber Party but I think she brought energy for the most part. My only complaint is that she keeps getting cought up in looking good trying to fix her hair every 2 damn seconds. Her team needs to stop being cheap and hire an actual talented hair and make up team. How come none other popstar's hair gets in the way of their performance?

Maybe they could get fans on stage to blow wind in her direction to keep loose strands out of her face and give her an even fiercer look.

1 hour ago, Jayney said:

This whole problem is caused by 2 things:

1 britney doesn't rehearse

2 such ******* choreographies

I honestly dont think thats it at all. I think songs like MM and SP which are slower and dont require heavy dancing should be sang live and not prerecorded. She should feel free to sing at any point during the performance like how she talks to the audience. They need to hear her and it cant be preconditioned. It has to come randomly. Same with the choreo. She has to feel it and it has to feel authentic instead of prerehearsed.

4 minutes ago, Juano said:

She looked gorgeous yes but tbh, she's been looking great for some time now and that cannot be the only thing to hold on to.

I don't wanna be a hater but I didn't like this show.

- She keeps performing songs like Stronger (she keeps doing that awful break which I honestly think she can't do. She's been doing it in vegas for YEARS now and still I can't manage to find a single video where she does it right, because either she skips steps or she doesn't even move the way she is supposed to. That break doesn't flatter her AT ALL) Or Crazy for that matter, where she doesn't even bend or try to keep up with the dancers' energy. I don't know the reasons, really. Maybe she is ******* tired of performing her old songs but if she is gonna add them to the performance, I think she should at least give her best. 

- She is constantly being led by her dancers like she cant walk or move by herself and they hold her or keep lifting her up in the air like its something cool while actually looks tacky and unnecessary.  

- Vegas setlist needs to go ASAP. She is obviously really spoiled (she even admited it in several interviews) She is used to these routines. So are her dancers. She doesn't have to learn new ones so it's easy for her but it takes out all the fresh feeling glory brought to the table. I mean, come on! She even uses an INVISIBLE PROP during do you wanna come over, grabbing something that is not there ONLY to keep vegas coreography. It's nonsense. 

I'm not even gonna go into the lipsync thing but when Tinashe started singing live while I still could hear Britney's studio vocals I felt embarrased. It comes to the point where you can't really ignore this anymore. And I think that's why GP cannot take Britney seriously. 

I'm ready to be bashed and to get all that neg rep but at least I feel I'm being honest to myself and to this fanbase. 

I love Britney but girl needs to step up her game or stay in vegas forever. 

It took 49 pages but finally someone is truthful 

Archived