Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Tbh, i don't even come here like I used to... There's too much negativity with everything she does, every step is critized, or her makeup, or her hair, or anything. :squintney:

Leave Britney alone :forkit:

Exhale was the most beautiful place a few years ago... even britney wasn't everywhere like she is now.. everyone was positive.. I miss those moments with joy, jokes, happiness.. omg.... :otears:

17 minutes ago, Denise said:

You can't sing and dance in the same time.. believe me, everyone is doing pre recorded vocals.. this is britney's huge mistake: she's not lying like others... 

of course she can't sing and dance at the same time but how can we explain why she doesn't sing or at least sing along with the backing track while performing ballads, why she lipped perfume sitting on the stairs and then walking around the stage and alien sitting on a chair and then walking around the stage, why she lips everytime...maybe she really can't sing live anymore or maybe she is afraid of singing live because she thinks she won't sound good but she doesn't even try it seems.everyone uses prerecorded vocals but unlike britney they don't use them for every ******* single song, they sing live too.

6 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

She should do duets with people that aren't stiff when the dance. I'm used to how Britney dances now and I've accepted her flaws, but putting her next to Tinashe who feels the music and has rhythm makes Britney looks stiff and awkward. They shouldn't do that to Britney. 

Britney should not do that to herself!

Now she looks stiff because of Tinashe? y'all are doing THE MOST

1 minute ago, britisthecolor said:

of course she can't sing and dance at the same time but how can we explain why she doesn't sing or at least sing along with the backing track while performing ballads, why she lipped perfume sitting on the stairs and then walking around the stage and alien sitting on a chair and then walking around the stage, why she lips everytime...maybe she really can't sing live anymore or maybe she is afraid of singing live because she thinks she won't sound good but she doesn't even try it seems.

Exactly, she doesn't care anymore because she is sick of everything.. I'm thankful that she is alive, that she is performing... but step by step she will take the control of everything... I trust her 

Lol you saw tinashe's dance 15 seconds and you think she is huge.. loool...

To be huge, you have to dance for years, like michael jackson, britney, janet... tinashe is an amateur, she is very young.. we will see her in 15 years if she is still dancing lol

I'm very proud of Brit, even I see her performing on a chair.. I'm very proud of her because she is a strong woman.. I'm proud of her for all she did to this industry.. 

I've created my exhale account just a few months ago because Britney was releasing Glory and the vibe here was kinda positive. But I've noticed with time that people who are "fans" are harder on her than anyone else. It's just so weird. If people don't criticize her dancing, it's her choice of songs, if not that,  it's her hair or make-up. I don't understand why people are so hard on her, and I understand that we always want the best and that her team is one of the worst but all the hate she's getting from a "fan" forum is still a mystery to me. I think she has a very strong fan base but the problem is we're too versatile, one moment we're in awe in front of the SP music video the next we're trashing her for an hairdo. That's just my point of view.  

watching some of the performanes i feel like her energy is 100% there but trapped in the stiffness of her dancing. i don't know if it's the choreo or britney's fault but seeing tinashe dancing flawlessly to the same choreo makes me feel that it's britney's fault. if she works on her flexibility of her body she will deliver on point 

24 minutes ago, Denise said:

You can't sing and dance in the same time.. believe me, everyone is doing pre recorded vocals.. this is britney's huge mistake: she's not lying like others... 

You can sing and dance at the sang time. Not hardcore routines but her routines aren't hard she could sing parts in all of them if she wanted to.

1 minute ago, Chris88 said:

I've created my exhale account just a few months ago because Britney was releasing Glory and the vibe here was kinda positive. But I've noticed with time that people who are "fans" are harder on her than anyone else. It's just so weird. If people don't criticize her dancing, it's her choice of songs, if not that,  it's her hair or make-up. I don't understand why people are so hard on her, and I understand that we always want the best and that her team is one of the worst but all the hate she's getting from a "fan" forum is still a mystery to me. I think she has a very strong fan base but the problem is we're too versatile, one moment we're in awe in front of the SP music video the next we're trashing her for an hairdo. That's just my point of view.  

Omg I love you... pls let me copy your message, I need it when the people will talk bad again about her..

Britney did her best this era, and she did that for us..

2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

You can sing and dance at the sang time. Not hardcore routines but her routines aren't hard she could sing parts in all of them if she wanted to.

Maybe but you can't sing and dance in the same time.. believe me, I worked for years in this industry and everyone is lying 

Archived