Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

It's just that they dance with different styles. Britney goes with the steps and is a little stiff. That's ok. That's who Britney is now as a dancer. However, when they put her by someone "loose" and flowy like Tinashe it makes her look a bit bad in comparison. Tinashe reminds me of young Britney like 

However, the Britney we have now is still good. it's just that her dancing style has changed. 

This. She has been stiff for 5 years now, why can't we accept this :weirdmeout:

Just now, nevermind said:

again, i dont see it, whatever :forkit:

Don't take this wrong, but that's because you don't know about dance :gloss:

Basically compare primeney with today's britney. She is a good dancer, but she used to forget about she was doing a show, so her moves were fluent and natural, like if there wanst choreo, you didn't notice when she was doing a particular move because everything was fluent, and now you can see when there's no choreo and she is just walking how she is just following the movements and not feeling at 100% what she does. Don't get me wrong, I'm starting seeing real primeney (talking about choreo) in some shows, but is not like the old times when we didn't have to discuss about her dancing skills. :saycheese:

Just now, samerre said:

Basically compare primeney with today's britney. She is a good dancer, but she used to forget about she was doing a show, so her moves were fluent and natural, like if there wanst choreo, you didn't notice when she was doing a particular move because everything was fluent, and now you can see when there's no choreo and she is just walking how she is just following the movements and not feeling at 100% what she does. Don't get me wrong, I'm starting seeing real primeney (talking about choreo) in some shows, but is not like the old times when we didn't have to discuss about her dancing skills. :saycheese:

tldr. i like what i see so thats where it ends for me. you go on and do what you gotta do. analyze and whatever :forkit:

1 minute ago, samerre said:

This! But I feel like on exhale when someone brings it up everyone's all like "Omg I don't see it" "she's not stiff what do you mean?" When it's been like this since 2011 :rude2me:

as I said before she's an amazing dancer but she isn't as fluid and loose as before. 

Guest thanos18
22 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Loving the videos!!!!

She had great energy, cool outfit and looked absolutely gorgeous on stage and off stage!!!

Most of you talk just to talk. Tinashe didn't outdance Brit a bit. You go with the flow that Tinashe IS a good dancer and just say whatever you want.

Britney did the whole choreo, Tinashe didn't do the floor part and the only time they did the same thing was the last chorus. The only difference was that Tinashe was lifting her leg. If that mean outdancing the other one then for sure I can outdance both of them without even rehearsing :staysalty:

Yes!!slumber party was the last song.she was tired after 30 minutes performing her big hits.tinashe just did 2 minutes performance (she didn't do the floor choreo part as well!) the comparison is silly. tinashe is younger and she's working hard in dancing.britney is still good. I like the whole set list.she did good like she did two months ago in i heart festival.I'm happy that she has great energy now and she looks beautiful and happy.I don't get the negative comments. just compare this with an old femme fatale video performance. she has improved so much :)she's not like she used to be during her prime but she's still great for me :D

10 minutes ago, samerre said:

Basically compare primeney with today's britney. She is a good dancer, but she used to forget about she was doing a show, so her moves were fluent and natural, like if there wanst choreo, you didn't notice when she was doing a particular move because everything was fluent, and now you can see when there's no choreo and she is just walking how she is just following the movements and not feeling at 100% what she does. Don't get me wrong, I'm starting seeing real primeney (talking about choreo) in some shows, but is not like the old times when we didn't have to discuss about her dancing skills. SP:saycheese:

What you're saying is true, but to say Tinahse 'outdanced" her is kinda too much! Also when did this SP performance start, Britney had a full show and Tinashe was just on this song, so of course she will be more energetic? no?  And not to mention to Tinashe this is huge deal and for Britney another performance!

6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

What you're saying is true, but to say Tinahse 'outdanced" her is kinda too much! Also when did this SP performance start, Britney had a full show and Tinashe was just on this song, so of course she will be more energetic? no? 

It wasn't me who said Tinashe outdanced her because I dont think so, but she did way better, just because she was really enjoying performing with Britney, while Brit looked more like she was doing a gym routine if we make a comparison. 

But I'm not buying the thing that Britney was doing a full show so she was not that energetic, gurl you're 35 not 55 and you're a supposed to do the same thing 3 days for week... 

However, I really enjoyed the Jingle Bash, so don't take this wrong. 

10 minutes ago, samerre said:

It wasn't me who said Tinashe outdanced her because I dont think so, but she did way better, just because she was really enjoying performing with Britney, while Brit looked more like she was doing a gym routine if we make a comparison. 

But I'm not buying the thing that Britney was doing a full show so she was not that energetic, gurl you're 35 not 55 and you're a supposed to do the same thing 3 days for week... 

However, I really enjoyed the Jingle Bash, so don't take this wrong. 

Tinashe probably rehearsed way more and thought everything through because it was an opportunity for her to shine. It's different imo

Archived