Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

15 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

Not at all. Her dance moves were sharp and she killed it. The majority of the world has NOT seen these performances. Only the 1000 exhales have seen them countless times. She did hreatgreat

She has improved a lot ,but I expect more from her at this point.I know what she's capable of,and I think she can do better.

I failed to see where Tinashe outdanced her though...People need to stop comparing her to Primeney..... But maybe,I don't know much about dancing.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks God the show wasn't televised.. I'm sick of critics :otears:

How can some of you say that Britney looked amateur when you just saw 15 seconds ? if you saw the whole performance filmed by professional devices, I believe you because that is your conclusion. but there is no link with the whole performance, we cant have a final conclusion

8 minutes ago, billbritneyfan said:

Britney was much better than Tinashe during the floor choreo. Don't judge by a damn insta video. Also Tinashe's lipsynching was messier than 2007 VMA

Exactly.. I respect the people's opinion but we cant judge because there is no link with the whole performance... we have videos with 20 seconds filmed on different angles... if we see britney from the right angle she looks like she slayed, but if we see the left angle, she was bad.. I mean, really? we cant have a final conclusion

11 minutes ago, billbritneyfan said:

Britney was much better than Tinashe during the floor choreo. Don't judge by a damn insta video. Also Tinashe's lipsynching was messier than 2007 VMA

Never make a comment on someone else lip syncing badly when 1st she sang her parts 2 we stan for one of the worst lip syncers of all time 

Lol at the fans expecting something new. I knew when this was first announced that it was just going to be Britney half-assing recycled POM performances. I love her, but it's time to face the truth: Britney's over trying to stir up controversy or doing anything new. She's perfectly content with how her career is. At one point she was the biggest pop star on the planet. She's seen the darkest side of fame and it almost killed her. She's fine with letting other pop artists like Beyonce and Rihanna take her spotlight, and so am I. I suggest that everyone else get to that point, or find someone else to stan for.

1 minute ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Lol at the fans expecting something new. I knew when this was first announced that it was just going to be Britney half-assing recycled POM performances. I love her, but it's time to face the truth: Britney's over trying to stir up controversy or doing anything new. She perfectly content with how her career is. At one point she was the biggest pop star on the planet. She's seen the darkest side of fame and it almost killed her. She's fine with letting other pop artists like Beyonce and Rihanna take her spotlight, and so am I. I suggest that everyone else get to that point, or find someone else to stan for.

I dont think she is fine with letting other pop artist take her spotlight.. she knows that she is huge in this industry, but she is sick of this world.. I think she wants to be normal, not very huge and neither very invisible... I understand her tbh 

2 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Lol at the fans expecting something new. I knew when this was first announced that it was just going to be Britney half-assing recycled POM performances. I love her, but it's time to face the truth: Britney's over trying to stir up controversy or doing anything new. She perfectly content with how her career is. At one point she was the biggest pop star on the planet. She's seen the darkest side of fame and it almost killed her. She's fine with letting other pop artists like Beyonce and Rihanna take her spotlight, and so am I. I suggest that everyone else get to that point, or find someone else to stan for.

I've accepted this , I don't care about that I just can't seem to get over the disappointment with every stiff performance and awkward choreo

Just now, jokobitch said:

I didn't begin stanning for her for her lip syncing idk anyone who has I stanned at her past ability to be one of the best stage performers of all time. 

You can't sing and dance in the same time.. believe me, everyone is doing pre recorded vocals.. this is britney's huge mistake: she's not lying like others... 

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

I've accepted this , I don't care about that I just can't seem to get over the disappointment with every stiff performance and awkward choreo

I know that most fans have accepted it, but it's always annoying going into these threads and seeing certain people bitching about every little thing. Don't get me wrong, I know what Britney's capable of. I know if she tried she could kill every performance she does. But she doesn't want to. Her career has taken a backseat so she can take care of her kids (as it should), but it shows in her performances with how lazy/stiff her dance moves are.

Archived