Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

13 minutes ago, Denise said:

Lol you saw tinashe's dance 15 seconds and you think she is huge.. loool...

To be huge, you have to dance for years, like michael jackson, britney, janet... tinashe is an amateur, she is very young.. we will see her in 15 years if she is still dancing lol

I'm very proud of Brit, even I see her performing on a chair.. I'm very proud of her because she is a strong woman.. I'm proud of her for all she did to this industry.. 

Lmao the delusion.

Tbh Britney has stopped dancing well a decade ago meanwhile MJ and Janet were extremely consistent throughout their career, they were the most consistent performers of the music industry that is why they are heavily respected and no one with a sane mine can criticize them as dancers 

Next month it will be 2017= 1 decade of Britney halfassing her dancing on stage. 

Trying to minimize Tinashe's talent to make Britney is not cute at all. Tinashe is the best female dancer of this industry right now and with a simple 1-2 step she managed to outdance Britney because Brit's move are stiff and she looks bored on stage

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Lmao the delusion.

Tbh Britney has stopped dancing well a decade ago meanwhile MJ and Janet were extremely consistent throughout their career, they were the most consistent performers of the music industry that is why they are heavily respected and no one with a sane mine can criticize them as dancers 

Next month it will be 2017= 1 decade of Britney halfassing her dancing on stage. 

Trying to minimize Tinashe's talent to make Britney is not cute at all. Tinashe is the best female dancer of this industry right now and with a simple 1-2 step she managed to outdance Britney because Brit's move are stiff and she looks bored on stage

No one have said that tinashe is not talented, but we will see her in 15 years.. she is very young right now.  but like britney, michael and janet had ups and down.. it's very normal.. now we say that michael was the best, ha? but years ago, everyone made laugh of him, poor, that he is a pedofile, he can't dance anymore.. so sad... the world apreciate the celebrities when they are not anymore with us

15 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

I've created my exhale account just a few months ago because Britney was releasing Glory and the vibe here was kinda positive. But I've noticed with time that people who are "fans" are harder on her than anyone else. It's just so weird. If people don't criticize her dancing, it's her choice of songs, if not that,  it's her hair or make-up. I don't understand why people are so hard on her, and I understand that we always want the best and that her team is one of the worst but all the hate she's getting from a "fan" forum is still a mystery to me. I think she has a very strong fan base but the problem is we're too versatile, one moment we're in awe in front of the SP music video the next we're trashing her for an hairdo. That's just my point of view.  

you probably didn't see the comments of GP about her if you think the fans are her harshest critics 

we know she has a talent and that's why we are disappointed by her perfomances sometimes...but there is no meltdowns right now anyway tbh :nyschool:

4 minutes ago, Denise said:

No one have said that tinashe is not talented, but we will see her in 15 years.. she is very young right now.  but like britney, michael and janet had ups and down.. it's very normal.. now we say that michael was the best, ha? but years ago, everyone made laugh of him, poor, that he is a pedofile, he can't dance anymore.. so sad... the world apreciate the celebrities when they are not anymore with us

Nobody ever said that MJ could not dance anymore. he was always seen as a great performer.

same for James brown who had **** ton of personal issues, yet he always bring it on stage and seen as a great.

I did not bring up what trash media has been saying to media about Britney (bad mother, homewrecker etc) because that is not relevant here.

i wish Tinashe the best tbh. She is good at what she is doing and big props to her for still being passionate on stage next to someone who barely gives a ****

7 hours ago, Lina Grace said:

Omg the slumber party performance was so so bad. While tinashe was dancing and moving naturally like a pro, britney was stiff and counting steps like a newbie. britney please. :meltdown:

You mean the arm swinging during the last part? Lmao girl, Britney slayed the floor choreo and the other 25 minutes of her performance while Tinashe did some hairflips for a minute and a half. raw

6 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Nobody ever said that MJ could not dance anymore. he was always seen as a great performer.

same for James brown who had **** ton of personal issues, yet he always bring it on stage and seen as a great.

I did not bring up what trash media has been saying to media about Britney (bad mother, homewrecker etc) because that is not relevant here.

i wish Tinashe the best tbh. She is good at what she is doing and big props to her for still being passionate on stage next to someone who barely gives a ****

Yes I agree, tinashe is very good but we will see her in years if she was good .. unfortunatly, a lot of people criticized Michael because he can't dance anymore. I saw a lot of comments like that and was one of the most horrible things ever

10 minutes ago, Denise said:

Yes I agree, tinashe is very good but we will see her in years if she was good .. unfortunatly, a lot of people criticized Michael because he can't dance anymore. I saw a lot of comments like that

They were clearly not what most of people thought about MJ tho. his last dancing video was Rock my world and he delivered. His last tour was History and he also slayed so...

Britney's case is different and she is only 35, stopped dancing well in her 20s :/

24 minutes ago, Denise said:

Maybe but you can't sing and dance in the same time.. believe me, I worked for years in this industry and everyone is lying 

Okay , come on . You can sing and dance it's been done Gaga does it Beyoncé has done it hell even britney has done it back in the day! It's all about breath control and how difficult the routines are

I have to say I'm pretty upset with this show :lostney:.... I'm really tired of them performing her whole POM show at every performance now.  
It would have been a lot more impactful (and less stressful for her and her dancers), if they just performed Slumber Party and one other song (either Make Me, or a classic, or a Christmas song). This is why the VMAs stood out so much.  She looked great at least. :)

in all honesty, from everything i've seen, britney looked very bored, stiff, and was overall very bad. it blows my mind why someone simply doesn't care enough to rehearse, perfect dance steps, prerecord vocals, sing along to the track etc. i truly don't understand. the only thing i can think of is maybe it has something to do with the reason the woman is still under a legal conservatorship. to me, something is seriously wrong with her, obviously (hence the conservatorship) i think her poor performance for the last decade is completely related to whatever condition she has. that is the only way i can justify why a woman would go on stage like that. her team doesn't care because they are making money. but britney should...

Wait????

People are shocked that Britney's own "so called fans" are bashing her??

:mhmsureny:

Those ************* DONT MATTER. What matters is that Britney is happy, she clearly gives no ***** about these salty ******* because if she did she'd be trying to satisfy them but she's not. She's clearly doing it FOR THE FANS THAT APPRECIATE HER and not the rest. The rest can go jump off a cliff somewhere and worry about where their future is going. Clearly their future isn't going anywhere productive since all they do is spend their days criticizing someone else's life decisions and not focusing on how LAME they are. Get a life girls, because while you're behind the computer screen melting down Britney is still doing her thing NOT WORRIED about you.

Sad, Fix them Jesus 

:mhmsureny:

1 minute ago, CaliSky said:

in all honesty, from everything i've seen, britney looked very bored, stiff, and was overall very bad. it blows my mind why someone simply doesn't care enough to rehearse, perfect dance steps, prerecord vocals, sing along to the track etc. i truly don't understand. the only thing i can think of is maybe it has something to do with the reason the woman is still under a legal conservatorship. to me, something is seriously wrong with her, obviously (hence the conservatorship) i think her poor performance for the last decade is completely related to whatever condition she has. that is the only way i can justify why a woman would go on stage like that. her team doesn't care because they are making money. but britney should...

**** of c u n t

:squintney:

Archived