Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, timito said:

Am I the only one that thought that Tinashe looked a bit confused and didn't do her part properly. I don't think Britney danced worse then her. 

I think Tinashe definitely outdanced Britney, in the last chorus at least, because she isn't stiff

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Only watched the SP performance and I think it was bad. The outfits of the dancers are the same than months ago. Britney's haircut is the same too. The whole outfit has nothing special. I like the big part of it on her hands though. 

Britney looked stiff unfortunately, the lip synch is not good and Tinashe outdanced her lol. Mid tempo songs are not well performed by her, she's way better with up tempo songs. 

even during Primeney's years the dancers' outfits didn't change much

as for her performing her up tempo songs better, BOM and TOMH disagree :queenflopga: 

28 minutes ago, Rico. said:

I love how they included the floor choreo here unlike at iHeart but this intro needs to GTFO

I'm fine with the expected setlist but they could still bring something new, other than her amazing outfits, without her having to perform a new song.

They could for instance use Invitation or Coupure Électrique for an intro

It's the same thing over and over and over with Britney. They never even try to freshen up the show she gives. 

She should do duets with people that aren't stiff when the dance. I'm used to how Britney dances now and I've accepted her flaws, but putting her next to Tinashe who feels the music and has rhythm makes Britney looks stiff and awkward. They shouldn't do that to Britney. 

I feel like this didnt top iHeart. She looked awesome, beautiful, happy... I LOVE THE HAIR! (She's not fixing it all the time when its like this and it looks cute)
BUT I feel like she didnt "feel" it so much as at iHeart. But then again, we dont have HQ video of it so I cant be sure after seeing just a few proper clips...

CANT WAIT FOR THE OUTFIT AND PERFORMANCE OF TONIGHT! I hope someone films it more than this.

Loving the videos!!!!

She had great energy, cool outfit and looked absolutely gorgeous on stage and off stage!!!

Most of you talk just to talk. Tinashe didn't outdance Brit a bit. You go with the flow that Tinashe IS a good dancer and just say whatever you want.

Britney did the whole choreo, Tinashe didn't do the floor part and the only time they did the same thing was the last chorus. The only difference was that Tinashe was lifting her leg. If that mean outdancing the other one then for sure I can outdance both of them without even rehearsing :staysalty:

It's just that they dance with different styles. Britney goes with the steps and is a little stiff. That's ok. That's who Britney is now as a dancer. However, when they put her by someone "loose" and flowy like Tinashe it makes her look a bit bad in comparison. Tinashe reminds me of young Britney like 

However, the Britney we have now is still good. it's just that her dancing style has changed. 

23 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Loving the videos!!!!

She had great energy, cool outfit and looked absolutely gorgeous on stage and off stage!!!

Most of you talk just to talk. Tinashe didn't outdance Brit a bit. You go with the flow that Tinashe IS a good dancer and just say whatever you want.

Britney did the whole choreo, Tinashe didn't do the floor part and the only time they did the same thing was the last chorus. The only difference was that Tinashe was lifting her leg. If that mean outdancing the other one then for sure I can outdance both of them without even rehearsing :staysalty:

EXACTLY they saw more movement and suddenly she "outdanced" her. I think she already rehearsed this she should've tried to follow Britney's rhythm and not do unnecessary extra movements! It wasn't a dance off. 

Archived