Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

These look great.

Hide contents

britney-spears-braids-031516-3-373x560.j

f21f0c749c009e5c30aa35d8cd4887d9.jpg

14339e5e457910aa18f027e77151f9ae.jpg

enhanced-7975-1407282899-1.jpg

These look like she got attacked by a school of birds and had to borrow Trump's weave to save face.

Hide contents

britney-spears-pigtails-iheart-radio.jpg

8.jpg?resize=723,800

Check yourself, *****.

It's a matter of taste and don't call me ***** asshat, You are not Britney Spears. 

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I honestly dont think thats it at all. I think songs like MM and SP which are slower and dont require heavy dancing should be sang live and not prerecorded. She should feel free to sing at any point during the performance like how she talks to the audience. They need to hear her and it cant be preconditioned. It has to come randomly. Same with the choreo. She has to feel it and it has to feel authentic instead of prerehearsed.

My point isn't hard choreographies . all presentation of those numbers is about changes should be like abc simple but strong and memorable. 

2 minutes ago, falka said:

It's a matter of taste and don't call me ***** asshat, You are not Britney Spears. 

I will call you whatever the **** I want, you pea-brained shitface. :mcwave: You're the one who replied to ME, so take your lumps and sit the **** down. And yes, it is a matter of taste. And you have none if you like that hair. Everyone else puts effort into their hair, while Britney actively ***** it up before going on stage, every night, without fail. She always had on-point hair from 1998 up until like 2015. :lessons: 

She looks like she woke up after tossing and turning all night, didn't bother to wash it or groom it to calm it down, pulled it into ponytails, and went on stage without looking in a mirror.

7 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I will call you whatever the **** I want, you pea-brained shitface. :mcwave: You're the one who replied to ME, so take your lumps and sit the **** down. And yes, it is a matter of taste. And you have none if you like that hair. Everyone else puts effort into their hair, while Britney actively ***** it up before going on stage, every night, without fail. She always had on-point hair from 1998 up until like 2015. :lessons: 

She looks like she woke up after tossing and turning all night, didn't bother to wash it or groom it to calm it down, pulled it into ponytails, and went on stage without looking in a mirror.

What does it matter who was replying to whom ? You insulting me, because I like some hairstyle? :orly: I can't help You. 

2 hours ago, Chris88 said:

I've created my exhale account just a few months ago because Britney was releasing Glory and the vibe here was kinda positive. But I've noticed with time that people who are "fans" are harder on her than anyone else. It's just so weird. If people don't criticize her dancing, it's her choice of songs, if not that,  it's her hair or make-up. I don't understand why people are so hard on her, and I understand that we always want the best and that her team is one of the worst but all the hate she's getting from a "fan" forum is still a mystery to me. I think she has a very strong fan base but the problem is we're too versatile, one moment we're in awe in front of the SP music video the next we're trashing her for an hairdo. That's just my point of view.  

It truly is baffling. Her "fans" trash her more than the media. Not sure why they're here. I'm thrilled with this era, from the music, to the promo and performances and Britney looking more beautiful than ever and HAPPY.

Just a pretty face, and shadow of her former self. I let go the comparisons after all the MM video, promo drama, and her Grown *** not rerecording her teenage vocals, (slay I guess...Not really) This is all Fluff, I won't be watching this, or looking forward to any more performances. Also, how do you have a decent album, and treat it like it doesn't even exist. This team, and Artist have seen their days....nothing they do makes any sense.

3 minutes ago, Kisle said:

It truly is baffling. Her "fans" trash her more than the media. Not sure why they're here. I'm thrilled with this era, from the music, to the promo and performances and Britney looking more beautiful than ever and HAPPY.

Yep. Everything surrounding this era has been very positive vibes from the media and GP and her fans are down here in the mud of exhale and other fan forums bitching and moaning about everything idgi. :ponderney:

Everything about yesterday was great. :overwhelm:

7 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't recall asking you for help. And yes, I am insulting you. Because that's not a hairstyle, that's laziness. And people who approve of that are just enabling it. :lessons: BYE, *****.

The way You act is, for me, a form of "asking" for help in public. 

I'm bystander who likes messy buns. :cigney:

Archived