Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses
5 minutes ago, Britney M. Carey said:

So technically Slumber Party the duo version will be exclusively available on digital editions of Glory while the solo version is on CD and vinyl? 

Yup. Unless they re release or make a second print

That doesn't seem smart at all, tbh. :lostney: Before, I rolled my eyes at the complaints because people had the original if they didn't like the new version. Now by forcing it on us digitally.... I can't blame them for being upset, if they are. Thank God I have a physical copy and I downloaded the original.

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

It's good for a song that isn't known but it's tragic for a single. We can't judge, we'll see in a week or two what are the numbers

How is it tragic when it's going up and nothing has happened with it. The only ppl that are carrying it right now are the fans and Tinashe's two stans 

14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

You also said for a single. I get you though. 

Im lashing out because I'm irritated they are trying to hide the original SP. 

:meltdown:

They aren't "Hiding it".. they re-released "Glory" .. I purchased it and have it and now that they have replaced SP with the remix it's saying the whole album is available for purchase (on iTunes)

This is a GREAT thing because this means they are basically treating SP like a secondary lead single & that means RCA is putting effort into getting Glory to its rightful respect 

On 11/16/2016 at 0:25 PM, Kamikazee said:

Not this turning into a lips thread.

She's a grown *** motherfuckin woman who makes more in one week then we will in next 10 years, she can do whatever she wants. When she stops injecting them they'll return to normal.

Her doctor sucks.  What's the harm in stating I'm unhappy with the results?  :lollipop:

Archived