Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No the clean version was available from the beginning I accidentally listened to the clean version last night instead of the explicit 

I prefer it with the gap it's cooler and shows people there was a cuss word which makes it more mature (in my eyes). Crazy crazy just sounds silly to me

9 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

Why they didn't edit "freaking crazy" :( 

They didn't know it was going to be the second single, Britney has no time to record one more line/word. Plus you need the producer to set the studio up to the exact one when she recorded it so the new vocal might fit in. And nobody ever bothers memorize the studio/effects/equalizer setup after they finish recording session, it's just a clean version anyway, i think Vevo version will be explicit. 

let me save all of you some disappointment and guarantee you personally that it will not reach the top 10. i'm 99% sure it wont reach the top 20 either. seriously. bookmark the **** out of me.

i love the remix personally and the video looks ******* amazing, but its not gonna blow up billboard. stop expecting **** that WILL NOT HAPPEN. literally no one knows/cares about this release apart from stans and radio doesn't show britney love anymore.

I haven't gone too deep into the opinions of this "Crazy" situation other than seeing it has had a pretty polarizing effect on Exhale (go figure). 

I am already a big fan of SP & I am happy they chose it as a single! It's got a kind of sophistication too it production wise & then bounces along with playful lyrics. IMO, the quick radio friendly edit actually works this time & not "Work Work". It gives the song a bit of a lift & adds a playful catchy earworm sort of flare that SP didn't really have before. I think it is going to play really well with radio listeners (that's all)

Archived