Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

Im going to ramble...Besides the scrapped make me video.....i still love make me and still believe its one of her best differnet sounding lead singles... enjoyed the change in path and still am

I have loved everything about this ERA since BBMANEY in may....after 2011ney seeing how everything was forced, and how she wasnt fully happy or well...i was upset britney wouldnt be happy for a long time or be the britney ae all love..

.. i was watching bbmas over and over.. as well as vmas... iheart.. apple... show performances.. slayed by all that promo i wasnt expecting..

She has more stuff planned upcoming as well!

its been a great era ao far to me...

Better than BJ by far obviosuly... Glory is up there with in the zone and blackout.. plus its the sweetest thing she let her son name the album Glory, shes an amazing mother.

2016 she has been slaying vegas for a few years now (best career move, better performer) she looks amazing, shes in a great state of mind..

Shes bubbly and laughing and smiling again.. shes giving great interviews again and she's alive.   Her performances have been out of this world to me... after comparing to 2011.. im so happy we have her the way she is today..

With slumber party feat. Tinashe (i love her too)

tired of the negativity, i LOVE the remix i was blasting it in my car high as hell driving. Britney and her are amazing together... and OMG the preview of slumber party MV slayed my life..

It looks so good!!!

The end of the song slays my life... with her high vocals and hers blending 

The new vocals slay my life...

The POM performance was refreshing.  Im enjoying everything she is doing.

The music video will be so good i cant wait for it, all the screen caps and such are so beauitful.

Why are people so needy and judgmental towards her.  Shes been dancing performing in the spotlight for years, im so glad she got to do this album HER way and that she is happy this time around for the first time in YEARS. Glory feels like a real britney album...

Let her enjoy herself.  She has fans outside this negative pit hole i mean "exhale" too.

The gp loves anything she does...

People enjoy britney i love her. I joined exhale last year... but followed since 2011... i was a new fan..

And i can tell you the GP loves her.

Enjoy she is still doing what she is doing and loves for this long still

To you die hard fans.. its not the 90s or 00s anymore. Wake up and see the big picture.  She can do whatever she wants.

Love slumber party!! Cant wait for the promo performances and music video.. and if you guys care enough.... the 3rd single! Which is probably just luv me. Which I love just love me perfect  late fall or winter single...:likethat:

And i wouldnt mind a feature in just luv me as well.  Ty dolla sign, even beiber.. i love him...

Hope thats still a possibility... drake would be cool as well.

Anyways to get to the point.  I LOVE and appreciate slumber party and glory.

I love britney. :imcute: the music video looks epic

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

Replacing the original SP with the remix means that the actual Glory album itself can chart again. True? Because it's not like Team B is going to re-release Glory.

Maybe there's some loophole that allows them to do so? :verycool:

I SEE YOU TEAM B! :gloss:

NOW HARD TO FORGET YA FT MANDY MOORE PLS.

Archived