Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Replacing the original SP with the remix means that the actual Glory album itself can chart again. True? Because it's not like Team B is going to re-release Glory.

Maybe there's some loophole that allows them to do so? :verycool:

I SEE YOU TEAM B! :gloss:

NOW HARD TO FORGET YA FT MANDY MOORE PLS.

Yes!! It what I said in here somewhere a few weeks ago. The gap between "Make Me" & "Slumber Party" was intentional ! They 100% went back to the drawing board after the MM video mess & planned an entire 2nd Glory roll out! "Slumber Party" is getting a full treatment, including types of promo usually only done with debut singles. They are going to market the song as an Album Track so that it doesn't stand too far away on its own from Glory. If the rumors are true that she is doing promo performances for it as well & these radio shows smells like payola type of deal.. SP might just be the big breakout hit for Glory & revive it 

Guest StrawberryKisses
43 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Why couldn't it chart with the released Glory. 

Doesnt make sense... 

Because It wasn't on the original Glory.

And to those saying different editions still fall under the same, team b ain't rerelease Glory, hence the replacement 

Archived