Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

You have to buy it from the album, I'm not sure why there's not an actual single with it's own cover 

There is a possibility that Larry forgot to release it as an actual single :sofedup:

But I am not angry to him anymore since SP masterpiece MV :liberatedaf:

I love the original version of the song. I understand it was promotion related stuff that they decided to throw Tinashé on the song for the video, but it just doesn't fit for me? There are certain details that I love from the song. The alternated voice saying "ight, ight, ight", the "ooh..." right after the bridge ends and before the last chorus, Britney's adlibs at the end of the song, etc. It made me realize how much I love her voice and how I prefer hers over any other artist. I wish they would still have the original on iTunes, Spotify and Google Play. Thank God I have my physical Glory copy.

Am I the only one?

I don't understand why both couldn't have been kept up digitally for sale and why they didn't release the music video version as an actual single-- but as the single itself, I have no problems with the collab. I understand people being upset that the original has been wiped from databases, though.

i don't mind the collab, i'm glad they kept the original song and didn't add in a new bridge or something. i like that she just sang the original song however, i don't think they should've erased the original song off from everywhere. They could've just released the new version as a single

26 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

i don't mind the collab, i'm glad they kept the original song and didn't add in a new bridge or something. i like that she just sang the original song however, i don't think they should've erased the original song off from everywhere. They could've just released the new version as a single

This is exactly how I feel! I wouldn't have minded if they sold the song separately as a single.

54 minutes ago, DarkParadise said:

I love the original version of the song. I understand it was promotion related stuff that they decided to throw Tinashé on the song for the video, but it just doesn't fit for me? There are certain details that I love from the song. The alternated voice saying "ight, ight, ight", the "ooh..." right after the bridge ends and before the last chorus, Britney's adlibs at the end of the song, etc. It made me realize how much I love her voice and how I prefer hers over any other artist. I wish they would still have the original on iTunes, Spotify and Google Play. Thank God I have my physical Glory copy.

Am I the only one?

Seriously so upset! i was bitching to my boyfriend earlier about it! and he didnt give a **** obvi but like I love the britney only version WAY WAY MORE THEN the one with tinash but i understand what they are doing, Im just so pissed they got rid of it in any way! :( 

Archived