Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the best) what would you rate the remix I mean new version of Slumber Party?

I would probably rate it a 4 or 5!

Tunafishe brings absolutely nothing to the table and I'm not really feeling her vocals at the end of the song.

I just hope that the video can save the song and become a hit because I hate to say this but SP won't be a hit ... it was better off with Britney alone(I hate when Britney works with other female singers it never comes out good) or they should have gotten a rapper or a male singer like Miguel Trey Songz hell even Chris Brown would've been better (he HUGE on radio) 

Anyway sorry for the rant what would you rate Slumber Party? (1-10)

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And I just realized... Tinashe only sings one line solo, then she's basically a back-up singer. :jackk: Don't get me wrong, I liked her... But why even put her in the remix in the first place?

Honestly, maybe it was sort of like an apology from the label for ******* up her entire era of Joyride when she was already on her Joyride tour. They know she's a big fan of Britney and Britney's people know that too so I think it worked out for everybody. It will give Tinashe more exposure to hopefully once and for all launch her own career.

4 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

Oh shut up, and go out with your "negativity" :sofedup:

How is it negativity, you worthless *** bucket? :zoomzoom: It's called a ******* question. She's only an important part of the song for literally 3 seconds. So there was no need to bother her for the remix. And I said I liked what she added to the song. That's negativity? Shut the **** up and jump back up your mother.

12 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

How is it negativity, you worthless *** bucket? :zoomzoom: It's called a ******* question. She's only an important part of the song for literally 3 seconds. So there was no need to bother her for the remix. And I said I liked what she added to the song. That's negativity? Shut the **** up and jump back up your mother.

FIGHT!! :forkit:

Archived