Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It definitely deserves it, but she would have to work really hard to get that.  She just doesn't have the popularity anymore.

it is a bummer she isn't doing the AMA's.  Would be a great opportunity to give it some exposure...but I guess we should be happy that MM got a ton of promo

Guest Brichney.
Just now, DaxCass said:

I can't with that song, can't believe that's the best selling single of the USA this year (so far) :weirdmeout:

Gross. It's literally his Ooh La La. The radio need to get off his white ****. :weirdmeout:

Ok, so I usually download the clean versions of songs on apple music- I just prefer them. On the original Slumber Party clean version they just completely dropped the swearing and left a gap, but the new version says "crazy crazy" just like the preview. I thought maybe MTV edited it for the commercial, but it is indeed Britney's camp. It is also worth noting that originally the clean version wasn't available for the Tinashe version and now that the music video preview is out, it's available. Hm..

Archived