Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG they just played SP at the club I"m at now... and people were intrigued (either because they never heard the song before, or the sound is unique).... and people were grinding, slow jamming, and latin dancing to it!!!!   I think we finally got our TRUE comeback single.  YAYYY!

source.gif

25 minutes ago, jennyj said:

OMG they just played SP at the club I"m at now... and people were intrigued (either because they never heard the song before, or the sound is unique).... and people were grinding, slow jamming, and latin dancing to it!!!!   I think we finally got our TRUE comeback single.  YAYYY!

source.gif

ok ok so cute but we need a better number in itunes usa please :donewithit:

11 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

How is it negativity, you worthless *** bucket? :zoomzoom: It's called a ******* question. She's only an important part of the song for literally 3 seconds. So there was no need to bother her for the remix. And I said I liked what she added to the song. That's negativity? Shut the **** up and jump back up your mother.

poor you :gloss:

1 minute ago, JordanLovesB said:

I can't wait for this to come on at the club, but i'm half dreading it cause i know i'll go nuts as usual & make a fool out of myself dancing to it like a crazy person! :embarrassney:

OMG gurl you gotta do the choreo in the club!!!! I WAS JUST DOING IT but I sucked so bad... but I didn't care.. it just felt so right and was so fun!!! :mybodyisready:

1 minute ago, Electro World said:

You better have given it your all when SP came on in that club! :feelingmyself: #floortap and even kneetap a little :mybodyisready:

Gurlll I even got on the floor and did the slide, but the floor was wet and sticky and I grossed out and I was DEFINITELY not gonna lick it like a kitty like she did LOLOL

7 minutes ago, jennyj said:

OMG gurl you gotta do the choreo in the club!!!! I WAS JUST DOING IT but I sucked so bad... but I didn't care.. it just felt so right and was so fun!!! :mybodyisready:

Sis you know i'm gonna be getting down & dirty on that floor, when it's Britney i could care less about makin a fool of myself, i will be feeling my oats! :mybodyisready::feelingmyself:

Archived