PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Oh sure blame the sound guy. How many times in her career have shes been told she would sing live only to be dubbed? Im sure her team slipped a $100 to the sound guy to "forget to turn her feed on"  they dubbed her abc special for no freaking reason because she sounded flawless. What benefit do they get because shes gonna get **** either way for lipping if they are concerned with her sounding horrible. :beynah:

Where can we hear the undubbed version?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more you think about it, the more obvious it becomes that MTV intentionally tried to screw Britney over. First, they have her follow Beyonce's mini-concert. They could have put anyone in that position, but they chose Britney. Second, while Beyonce gets the respected and beloved Serena Williams to introduce her, Britney gets a nobody like Kim Kardashian-West. Finally, they reportedly turned her mic off, which makes sense if you saw how little choreography she did compared to most performances.

I think Sunday was the last time you'll ever see Britney at the VMAs.

4 minutes ago, Don't Keep Me Waiting said:

The more you think about it, the more obvious it becomes that MTV intentionally tried to screw Britney over. First, they have her follow Beyonce's mini-concert. They could have put anyone in that position, but they chose Britney. Second, while Beyonce gets the respected and beloved Serena Williams to introduce her, Britney gets a nobody like Kim Kardashian-West. Finally, they reportedly turned her mic off, which makes sense if you saw how little choreography she did compared to most performances.

Hopefully it's the last time! There're so many award shows she could attend & perform. I could easily move on without the VMAs. It's not what it was 10 years ago. Now it's crap. Firstly, they stopped playing MUSIC on MTV, not the screwed the VMAs and it's a mess. :grimace:

23 minutes ago, Don't Keep Me Waiting said:

I am totally agree. Except the Kim part. MTV messed up big time with Britney on Sunday. The position of the performance to have all the media comparing Britney/Beyoncé plus the technical mistake controversy turning this awards into a shitty organization. Britney deserves more. Fortunately it was the last time we saw her there:rihclap:

2 hours ago, Glorious Promo said:

No, it didn't. If so, she would be singing on the rehearsal, right? Nicki was singing in rehearsal, so why would Britney lip sync? Lol

But coming out with a microphone and start just walking around the stage was so weird. Yeah, it was FFney though. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, makemeslay said:

Where can we hear the undubbed version?

I don't know where, maybe someone who has recorded it when it was aired but I remember watching it on tv and hearing her sing live. I mean toxic has a lot a breathing and you can tell she sang to the backing track cuz at times it was like  "...(heavy breathing) TASTES OF YOUR LIPS I'm on a ride..." And breathe on me felt more sultry since she was out of breath. Like I really didnt mind the inconsistent singing it just felt authentic. 

2 hours ago, thrive94 said:

Elaborate plz

37 minutes ago, Applejack said:

From the Bottom of My Heart At Grammys 1999, Not a Girl at amas 2001, there's more from 1999-2003 eras. Maybe it was just a pre-recorded track but she sounded and looked pretty convincing. 

AMAs 2003 with MATM says hi.

And Slumber Party is the best thing since sliced bread.  Tis all.

8 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

So glad we're probably getting at least 4 singles.

Now the dilemma begins though.

Slumber Party? Do You Wanna Come Over? Love Me Down? Just Luv Me? Liar? Better? So many single contenders.

I know it's so difficult to pick cause there's so many options! I would love be to have MOTM be the 4th single because there so much they could do with that song video wise it prob wouldn't chart well though that's why I'd want it to be the 4th 

Archived