PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but regarding the whole live singing at the vmas... what would have been iconic is if when Britney realized her mic wasn't on, she starts waving during the performance for the music to stop and then tell them to turn on her mic and then restart the performance and do it LIVE. might make her seem unprofessional and tarnish her polished image but it will definitely get attention 

giphy.gif

Not many of you believing this insider despite the clear delusion "she was singing but someone turned off her microphone". :orangu:

Yeah, right. Always the same explanation. :juggingu:

If Britney wanted to go back to some live singing, she would be first starting again in Vegas, not in an Award show.

This insider lost all credibility. You should be all dragging him. :idkney:

44 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Not many of you believing this insider despite the clear delusion "she was singing but someone turned off her microphone". :orangu:

Yeah, right. Always the same explanation. :juggingu:

If Britney wanted to go back to some live singing, she would be first starting again in Vegas, not in an Award show.

This insider lost all credibility. You should be all dragging him. :idkney:

Don't be foolish. This individual is the real deal. For once, the majority of people here would agree with me! 

15 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

Don't be foolish. This individual is the real deal. For once, the majority of people here would agree with me! 

Hi, how is Timothy_b? And yeah, I know she always sing live. If Larry told us so, it must be true. :carpoolney:

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I know it's so difficult to pick cause there's so many options! I would love be to have MOTM be the 4th single because there so much they could do with that song video wise it prob wouldn't chart well though that's why I'd want it to be the 4th 

I absolutely love Man On the Moon and the video could be amazing, but I doubt its potential to be a hit. It could easily wind up being Criminal 2.0. It could be a good closing single but I'd skip it unless we get single #5 or #6. They're likely to go for the safer likely-to-become-hit songs like Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Just Luv Me, DYWCO, possibly Liar if bonus tracks have a chance.

5 minutes ago, Here Comes the Master said:

Soooo not to be negative but is that the excuse we're going to be getting every time Britney lips? That someone conveniently forgot to turn it on? :whitneyshade:

Or rather someone "conveniently" decided to turn her mic off. 

Let's be honest - her lip-syncing is better than her live vocals. The GP will drag her to the end of the earth and back if she sounded like crap.

Archived