PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, fanman08 said:

I don't believe her mic was supposed to be on bullshit :ehno:

But i'd love for SNL, AMAs and four singles. Everyone involved with GLORY are hella confident in this album, as they should be. :feelingmyself:

Then why should she get another microphone? :donewithit:

3 minutes ago, BritneyGasoline said:

This Make Me history, video to performance is the biggest mess in Britney history, at least people are talking about it, but not always for the right reasons… so she betta slay the next singles, at least the videos.

Her performance on 2007 VMAs is the biggest mess, along the GM video. You may think it's iconic now, but not back then. Don't exaggerate things. Her VMAs performance this year is solid, nothing iconic, but definitely not a mess.

I suspected all along that there was some kind of **** up with the mic, but people were not really receptive when I voiced my opinion about it, so I let it go. What is done cannot be undone. Also it's not as if RCA can make the mishap known to the public because doing so would only highlight the fact that the mic was switched off in the first place and, yeah, people would just drag her the more for it. The music industry today is a fickle, ****** up world fueled by ego-maniacs, internet trolls and crazed fan-bases bent on sabotaging each another.

9 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Goldsoundz a reliable insider from PopJustice, and the one who said before anyone ALL the Exactly schedule for the Radio Promo Tour in NYC and who said that the performance of the VMAs was just about the music, and nothing more, even barely no choreography said:

Her mic was supposed to be on. She was singing over the tracks and the FOH never turned her (real) mic on, despite doing so at rehearsals and having a sheet instructing him to do so. Team wasn't pleased. RCA liked the performance, though. RCA is pushing for SNL and the AMAs. They want to go four singles deep. They're not giving up on "Make Me" yet.

novbt1.jpg

I'd do anything to see her on SNL again :crying2: 12 years... PLEASE PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN!!! I need it :orangu:

15 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I don't believe for a second that she intended to sing live.  Why would she have recorded Me Myself and I if her intention was to sing it?  Why would the backing track be so blatant?  Come on, guys...don't be silly.  She doesn't sing live.  

Safety net? It is not unusual for Artists to sing live over a pre-recorded track, although yes, that MMI backing-track was way too blatant for live singing. Wasn't there an Insider claiming that there were two versions of the performance depending on whether she felt comfortable enough to attempt live singing or not? I think she wanted to do it, but that they ****** up (as this, proven to be reliable, Insider is saying). I mean, why else would you take the time during a live-streamed performance to remove your headset and grab a hand-held mic if not to do something with it?

23 minutes ago, Godlory said:

Then why should she get another microphone? :donewithit:

probably she just thought that with that song the other mic would be cool you know it's britney, if lately she was feeling to sing live again why don't do that in vegas too? or the bbma?  what a coincidence she only decided to sing live at vma, pre record the playback for no reason, and her mic was off with the playback on :xcuseme: and by the way we are not talking about a newbie we are talking about one of the most important celebrity in the world, it's not like she was alone there so mtv can do things behind her back, she probably came with her own sound guys and everything 

19 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I don't believe for a second that she intended to sing live.  Why would she have recorded Me Myself and I if her intention was to sing it?  Why would the backing track be so blatant?  Come on, guys...don't be silly.  She doesn't sing live.  

She recorded it as part of the single she's releasing with the mashup.

That's so annoying! I feel like MTV was trying to set Britney up! Hyping her performance, making her follow Beyonce & then never turning her mic on. **** MTV

But if this source is legit, I'm so excited for this ERA. I expect some live vocals at the festivals, & SNL would slay. They've always been kind to Britney.

If we get at least 4 singles I want: 1. Make Me 2. Slumber Party 3. Change Your Mind 4. Better

Its so hard to choose tho cause I really love them all

Have a feeling Do You Wanna Come Over will be a single since its Britney's fav.

This guy is MOST LIKELY a clever Britney fan posing as an insider to keep fans positive. All of his information is publicly available and the fact that he felt the need to 'prove himself' by posting 'raw vocals' that were just filtered vocals.

10 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

The **** are you talking about?  She's sung live at award shows a million times. Do some research. :grimace:

Maybe a few times

Archived