VMA/Orangetheory Guy!!!!!! New Info!!!!

RoyalStan85

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RoyalStan85 said:

I'm in NYC.. Orangetheory has been in big development in Manhattan all summer.. We are launching a national campaign. I don't need to show u receipts.. Like I told the other dude.. I guys legit ******** an insider lol 

Super cool that you work for Orange Theory.

But, again: How would a guy who works for Orange Theory know what she'll be doing on her VMA performance? :xcuseme: What does Orange Theory has to do with a VMA performance?

1 minute ago, OutrageousMoi said:

Super cool that you work for Orange Theory.

But, again: How would a guy who works for Orange Theory know what she'll be doing on her VMA performance? :xcuseme: What does Orange Theory has to do with a VMA performance?

We've been on site .. We have a grab table in the event. Ppl talk on site.. That's pretty much it. I never said we had anything to do with the performance.. 

Well guys I gotta go .. It's been a blast here for 3 weeks. Unfortunately this forum has ruined yet another opportunity for itself. Oh and ps - Displaying personal information in a public forum and then calling attention to attack or then slander ones name (and business for that matter) is against the law.. Remember this ;) 

5 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

We've been on site .. We have a grab table in the event. Ppl talk on site.. That's pretty much it. I never said we had anything to do with the performance.. 

If you just confirmed that Orange Theory isn't sponsoring her performance so I'm sorry, but there is no reason for you guys to know anything about it.

You say it as if anyone working at the VMAs would be able to watch her rehearsals. Isn't it weird that only Orange Theory would have the privilege to watch her rehearsals considering you guys are not giving her money for it? Weird. :angietea:

9 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

The thing is, Chrisnay's "friend" was saying we're going to get the video, while our new Insider is saying that there was never a rough cut completed because not all of the footage was shot. So it's conflicting info, if I'm understanding correctly.

Isn't it completely predictable for an exhaler to not do their research .. I said "'music heard coming from closed set" ... WOW!!! Lol now your just putting words in my mouth. Educate yourself & have several seats because u my friend are dead wrong 

Archived