VMA/Orangetheory Guy!!!!!! New Info!!!!

RoyalStan85

10 minutes ago, Kevney said:
3 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

I mean it's pretty bad .. Your seen as a liability to the Britney camp & to my team. I won't be on here again (under this name obvy) but you guys should think about the fact that anybody from a marketing standpoint doesn't come in here to snag ideas.. It's more of trying to combat anything from in here leaking out into more public forums. That's really sad actually 

Then why stir the pot? Why "leak" false realities? You're not contributing to damage control... quite the opposite.

That's really sad actually. :receipts1:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BigBens said:

Yes i saw it, but i thought it makes sense since he wouldn't want to get in trouble with OT for giving out details himself.

I'm not saying he is right, but I don't like some people are borderline bullying the poor guy. People are revealing his personal info, making bitchy, rude comments. I don't understand why it's necessary. 

Well, we've had not very pleasant experiences in the past.

He's not using his real name in this forum, so it's pointless to lie about a fake comment on her video.

Just now, Archaeologist said:

Then why stir the pot? Why "leak" false realities? You're not contributing to damage control... quite the opposite.

That's really sad actually. :receipts1:

I was actually trying to get ppl excited but unfortunately your all so negative that you kinda bombed the whole plan I had to be an insider lol

10 minutes ago, Froot said:

So we are not getting video? But somebody from Orange Theory addmited that we are obv getting it. So whats the truth :hype::shameless:

It's never gonna happen , the video was never fully edited. The only reason pieces of it leaked was because at that point it was already scrapped 

31 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Well boo .. The video was actually never edited to entirety .. There is some tea for ya .. Britney failed to film specific scenes and Dave Lachapelle didn't want his video HALF out there. That's pretty much it 

i kind of believe this

and im known as someone spectical  so 

Just now, OutrageousMoi said:

Yes, it is until you tell how you got this info and show receipts.  :xcuseme:

I'm in NYC.. Orangetheory has been in big development in Manhattan all summer.. We are launching a national campaign. I don't need to show u receipts.. Like I told the other dude.. I guys legit ******** an insider lol 

Archived