VMA/Orangetheory Guy!!!!!! New Info!!!!

RoyalStan85

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Well guys I gotta go .. It's been a blast here for 3 weeks. Unfortunately this forum has ruined yet another opportunity for itself. Oh and ps - Displaying personal information in a public forum and then calling attention to attack or then slander ones name (and business for that matter) is against the law.. Remember this ;) 

Thanks for your input. 

rs_480x360-160310130531-Trump_Youre_Fire

Just now, OutrageousMoi said:

If you heard music from a CLOSED set how could you give so any details about the performance itself? :xcuseme:

because of what ppl are saying about it .. Once the closed set opens everybody that was in there mingles, talks at Kraft service.. Dancers snap & vouge around like "yaaaassss" u ******* don't know

1 hour ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Well boo .. The video was actually never edited to entirety .. There is some tea for ya .. Britney failed to film specific scenes and Dave Lachapelle didn't want his video HALF out there. That's pretty much it 

This one.

This contradicts what Chrisnay's "friend" told him. Wasn't that OT Insider saying that the video was finished and coming down the pipe?

:mhmnod:

9 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Isn't it completely predictable for an exhaler to not do their research .. I said "'music heard coming from closed set" ... WOW!!! Lol now your just putting words in my mouth. Educate yourself & have several seats because u my friend are dead wrong 

And I never said you did.

I said that you said the original MM video was never finished, while Chrisnay's "friend" said it was finished and coming.

So it's actually you putting words in my mouth. :quirkney:

3 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

LMAO did that first. Xoxo

Aren't u the one who put my personal info out there and then slandered Orangetheory as a brand by including pictures of their copyrighted materials along with trying to discredit a solid marketing business venture ?? Damn 

hint some of the pictures included in your pathetic "take down" are OTF copyrighted 

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

The only thing we can do at this point is to wait for the actual perfomance.

Let's stop draging @RoyalStan85, at least until after the performance. Maybe he is actually telling us the truth. :lustney:

9 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Aren't u the one who put my personal info out there and then slandered Orangetheory as a brand by including pictures of their copyrighted materials along with trying to discredit a solid marketing business venture ?? Damn 

hint some of the pictures included in your pathetic "take down" are OTF copyrighted 

thats ur fault tho why open a youtube account with the same name of ur facebook?

then u shouldnt have commented on youtube 

actually this alone sounds wayyy fake but idk why i still believe u more than i did for Chrisney 

aD7iWQ.gif

Archived