VMA/Orangetheory Guy!!!!!! New Info!!!!

RoyalStan85

3 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

I was a member b4 I got the job.. Haven't been here in years .. Unfortunately being here has been somewhat of a job 

Yeah, Exhale can be entertaining or exhell, lol!

Thats pretty awesome though that your job is sponsoring someone that you're a fan of. I would die!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Well boo .. The video was actually never edited to entirety .. There is some tea for ya .. Britney failed to film specific scenes and Dave Lachapelle didn't want his video HALF out there. That's pretty much it 

So that explain the "I don't like it, I don't like it" drama on set :drinky:

2 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

There is no credibility. Didn't you see what he did?

He said that he found a comment on Britney's VMA commercial - and there is no comment there because I tried to find it. And he said that he was a guy who works for Orange Theory, and he's the guy who works for OT. Plus, why would a guy who works for OT know anything about the performance?

Because I'm in NYC did I stutter ?? Our #WhatDoYouBurnFor? Campaign is going national .. 

3 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Except I do lol and I happen to know exactly what happened with MM, why y'all will NEVER see it.. I'm in NYC annnnndddd I also know 2 of her upcoming projects being sponsored by OTF. In fact, the only reason I even did this incognito is because of how crazed ppl get aaaannnnnd here we go w the crazy 

tumblr_m79qarY80S1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

2 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Except I do lol and I happen to know exactly what happened with MM, why y'all will NEVER see it.. I'm in NYC annnnndddd I also know 2 of her upcoming projects being sponsored by OTF. In fact, the only reason I even did this incognito is because of how crazed ppl get aaaannnnnd here we go w the crazy 

So you just admitted that you're an attention *****?

SORRY BABE, but I don't wanna get info by someone who wants to brag about having info no one is able to get. :arianabye:

1 minute ago, OutrageousMoi said:

There is no credibility. Didn't you see what he did?

He said that he found a comment on Britney's VMA commercial - and there is no comment there because I tried to find it. And he said that he was a guy who works for Orange Theory, and he's the guy who works for OT. Plus, why would a guy who works for OT know anything about the performance?

Yes i saw it, but i thought it makes sense since he wouldn't want to get in trouble with OT for giving out details himself.

I'm not saying he is right, but I don't like some people are borderline bullying the poor guy. People are revealing his personal info, making bitchy, rude comments. I don't understand why it's necessary. 

1 minute ago, JoeBitch! said:

No, so please don't tell us

I mean it's pretty bad .. Your seen as a liability to the Britney camp & to my team. I won't be on here again (under this name obvy) but you guys should think about the fact that anybody from a marketing standpoint doesn't come in here to snag ideas.. It's more of trying to combat anything from in here leaking out into more public forums. That's really sad actually 

3 minutes ago, BigBens said:

Yes i saw it, but i thought it makes sense since he wouldn't want to get in trouble with OT for giving out details himself.

I'm not saying he is right, but I don't like some people are borderline bullying the poor guy. People are revealing his personal info, making bitchy, rude comments. I don't understand why it's necessary. 

You kind of hit the nail on the head tbh.. I'm actually in a good deal of trouble right now lol ugh .. Idk why I felt any type of kindred fan spirit in here 

Archived